The all-new 2015 GMC Canyon will redefine the midsize truck with segment-first features that make it more capable and versatile than any other midsize pickup on the market. Features include:
Canyon’s cabin is precisely crafted, exceptionally quiet and comfortable, and designed to the highest standards — yours. Whether Extended Cab or Crew Cab, one look inside and it’s clear why this truck is redefining and refining the midsize pickup.
The all-new GMC Canyon was designed to make a powerful and lasting first impression. From innovative cargo box features and a stronger foundation, to striking styling, Canyon is truly a standout.
Manage your cargo and protect your truck bed with:
It’s the little things that set the all-new Canyon apart. That’s abundantly clear with design details such as:
The all-new 2015 Canyon arrives with an engine lineup that delivers power and efficiency.
Expected to deliver class-envying trailering and payload, Canyon is the epitome of efficiency. A 2.5L I-4 engine and 3.6L V6 engine will be available at launch. Both engines feature direct injection, variable valve timing and 6-speed transmissions. The 2.8L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel joins the engine lineup in 2015.
DURALIFETM BRAKE ROTORS
This Ferritic Nitrocarburizing technology is a GM-exclusive patented process that hardens and strengthens rotors. DuralifeTM protects against corrosion and can double the life of the rotors compared to conventional rotors.
DRIVER CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Stay confidently in command of your truck and whatever you may be hauling or trailering with these intelligent control features:
The 2015 Canyon offers technology to help you stay connected and in control.
The available 8-inch-diagonal Color Touch Radio with next-generation IntelliLink2 lets you customize your media and connect with unprecedented ease. Features include:
REAR VISION CAMERA
The standard Rear Vision Camera helps to provide clarity and peace of mind while maneuvering and parking your Canyon — even in the tightest of spots. It provides a view behind the vehicle, which is displayed in the radio screen.
STAY CONNECTED ANYWHERE YOU GO
Beginning Summer 2014, OnStar will offer 4G LTE built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot in select vehicles including the 2015 Canyon (Coming Fall 2014), so you stay connected to the internet and your favorite apps anywhere you go.6 It’s always available and ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience. You get all this, plus everything you already love about OnStar.
The GMC Canyon offers state-of-the-art safety and Driver Alert technologies. These proven, innovative technologies help provide peace of mind for the unexpected.
DRIVER ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
Using cameras to watch where you may not be able to see, these available features let you know when you may be approaching another vehicle too quickly or when you’re leaving your driving lane:
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Standard on most Canyon models is a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar®7 Directions & Connections Plan. The plan includes:
1. Not compatible with all devices.
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
3. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
4. Data plan rates apply.
5. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle
6. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
7. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
8. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
* Premium color available at additional cost.
Form Has Been Sent
Thank You for the form submission.