Introducing the all-new 2015 GMC Yukon XL. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon XL creates a new standard in full-size utility. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers—and all their cargo—with ease.
From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, the all-new 2015 Yukon XL has been completely redesigned to make a powerful and lasting impression. And because it’s a GMC, Yukon XL lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort, and towing capacity.
GMC technology innovations are engineered to let you stay conveniently connected and in control—yet another way in which the 2015 Yukon sets the new standard for large SUVs.
Yukon XL’s newly enhanced IntelliLink3 infotainment system enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before. Or you can choose IntelliLink with navigation to add to your vehicle – getting anywhere becomes more enjoyable. Other features include:
The new Yukon XL features technologies purposefully engineered with your comfort and well being in mind. Because to be Professional Grade, technology should first-and-foremost be useful. Standard and optional features include:
Yukon XL’s new instrument cluster allows you unprecedented control of what information can be displayed, and is now more user-friendly than ever. Details include:
In addition to IntelliLink,Yukon XL is equipped with a premium audio system and multiple infotainment options to keep all your occupants entertained.
To help prepare you for the unexpected, Yukon XL offers a full suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags9 from the front to third rows, plus GM-exclusive StabiliTrak® technology to help you maintain control.
The Yukon XL SLT pairs intelligent technology with driver-centric engineering to help keep you safer on the road. Safety features standard on the SLT include:
When one of Yukon XL’s driver alert technologies (for example, Lane Departure Warning) triggers an alert, the available Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
The 2015 Yukon XL is available with a new, advanced vehicle security system that includes:
In the event of a collision, the Yukon XL protects you with features engineered to help keep you safe. These include:
New for 2015, Yukon XL’s brake rotors now utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-carburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a rotor lifespan of up to twice that of conventional brake rotors.
The 2015 Yukon XL keeps you safe and connected with an available 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar®10 Directions & Connections Plan, including:
The 2015 Yukon XL delivers the performance you demand to go where you want and trailer what you want with control and confidence, thanks to an all-new EcoTec3 V-8 engine combining innovative new technologies with more than 50 years of GM small-block experience.
Standard on the 2015 Yukon XL, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA 16 city/23 hwy mpg (2WD).
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
5. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after the first 90 days. SiriusXM Satellite Radio U.S. service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit siriusxm.com.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
10. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
11. EPA 16 city/23 hwy mpg (2WD).
12. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
13. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
14. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.