Crafted with amenities reserved for the finest vehicles, Denali sets a higher standard. Since 1999, Denali has remained the premium package for GMC vehicles. Step inside the cabin of a Sierra, Acadia, Yukon, or Terrain Denali, and you’ll experience first-class appointments, control the latest technology, and have peace of mind knowing available advanced safety features surround you. Denali is the pinnacle of what it means to be Professional Grade.
2. City/Highway. Sierra HD models: Not rated by EPA
3. Trailer weight ratings are calculated assuming properly equipped vehicle, plus driver and one passenger. The weight of other optional equipment, passengers and cargo will reduce the trailer weight your vehicle can tow. See dealer for details.
4. Available maximum Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR). When properly equipped, includes vehicle, passengers, cargo, and equipment.
5. Maximum payload capacity includes weight of driver, passengers, optional equipment, and cargo. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
6. MUST BE A CURRENT NON-GM LESSEE. EXAMPLE BASED ON NATIONAL AVERAGE VEHICLE SELLING PRICE. EACH DEALER SETS ITS OWN PRICE. YOUR PAYMENTS MAY VARY. Payments are for a 2017 Terrain SLE-1 with an MSRP of $28,225. 24 monthly payments total $4,776. Payments may be higher in some states. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. GM Financial must approve lease. Take delivery by 10/31/16. Mileage charge of $.25/mile over 20,000 miles. Lessee pays for maintenance, excess wear and a disposition fee of $495 or less at end of lease. Not available with some other offers.
7. Based on MSRP of $55,005. Limited to dealer selected vehicles in stock. Not available with lease, special finance and some other offers. Take delivery by 10/31/16. See participating dealer for details.