Engineered to steer your business to success, GMC commercial vehicles deliver the precision, power, safety, and technology every business needs. Customize your GMC commercial vehicle with special upfits and equipment that make the most of the vehicles you rely on.
Partner with a GMC Business Elite dealer representative and get Professional Grade solutions for your business at no additional cost to you. A dedicated dealer representative will help you choose the right vehicles and upfits, as well as be your business’ single point of contact for all your fleet service needs. This partnership gives your business additional benefits such as extended service hours, work-ready loaners, and 2-Year/24,000-Mile Pro Grade Protection on 2015 models,1 so you can focus on your business.
The 2015 Business Choice Program4 is geared toward providing business owners the best value on 2015 model year vehicles that run your business. Purchase or lease an eligible GMC vehicle, and get covered by our Pro Grade Protection Program1 that offers scheduled maintenance for your fleet for 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Enhance your savings by adding on any of our Business Choice offers like the Upfit Cash Allowance2, 3 or the GM Accessory Cash Allowance,5 and current retail offers.
The Pro Grade Protection Program1 is designed to keep your fleet running at peak condition. It covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Get a better deal by stacking other compatible offers and incentives6 with your Business Choice Program. These incentives may include cash offers for members of the Farm Bureau, National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC), and Associated General Contractors of America.
There are Authorized Service and Parts Centers across the country ready to assist you with maintenance and warranty needs for your Kodiak, TopKick, or T-Series medium duty truck. Only the service centers found using the locator below are authorized to perform cross-warranty work on your medium-duty vehicle.
1. Covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for a maximum of four service events on 2015 models within 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Extra charge may apply for dual-rear-wheel tire rotations. See dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
2. Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/15. Amounts include parts and labor. Upfit cash is also available for the transfer of an existing upfit.
3. Excludes certain commercial packages. See dealer for full details and restrictions.
4. To qualify, vehicles must be used in the day-to-day operations of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. Must provide proof of business. Visit gmbusinesschoice.com or GMC dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/15.
5. Fully backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new-vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labor is for the balance of the new-vehicle warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products. Take delivery by 9/30/15.
6. Incentives are subject to change. These offers may not be combined with other private offers and these offers are not valid on prior purchases. Offer valid on 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 models only.