GMC's commercial trucks and vans prove that they are Professional Grade when it comes to technology, power, strength and safety. If you need a vehicle with a special upfit or extra equipment, we can help you through the process to ensure our vehicles are ready for your needs.
GMC Business Elite dealers can show you how to get the most from your business vehicles, no matter how large or small your fleet. With a dedicated Business Elite Account Specialist assigned to you, 2-Year/30,000-Mile Business Choice Maintenance2 and Express Business Services, work-ready loaners and more, it’s easy to see why.
Your priority is business. Our priority is you.
GMC Business Elite dealers put their expertise to work for your fleet with a comprehensive suite of benefits that include Account Specialists.
Account Specialists provide you with the individual service you need. They’ll work with you to get the correct upfits and vehicles built to suit your unique vocation. Each of our Specialists is an expert in their field, and each delivers a level of dedication that goes above and beyond what most dealers can offer.
In addition to an in-depth knowledge of your industry’s vehicle needs, our Account Specialists also offer on-site delivery right to your place of business. Plus extended priority hours to work around your schedule, instead of the other way around.
Express Business Services are always there with round-the-clock towing, so you can carry on with your workday uninterrupted. We’ll even come to your worksite to deliver work-ready loaners. Whether you need a 2500HD Sierra or Savana van, we’ll get them to you in a timely manner. Because we understand that when your vehicles need repairs, your business can’t come to a halt.
Our dealers also offer extended hours. They stay open later, so you don’t have to close your business to get the equipment and service you need to keep your business thriving.
Business Choice Maintenance2 is designed to keep your vehicles running at peak condition. It includes lube, oil and filter service, single tire rotation and a 27-point inspection process for 2 years/30,000 miles2. It was created to make sure your work vehicles are always work-ready.
In fact, we’re the only OEM to offer this type of service to our business customers. And because you can stack offers for even greater savings, you’ll enjoy a well-maintained fleet while saving money — which can really improve your bottom line.
The all-new GM Business Choice4,5 is an enhanced incentive program designed for business owners who use their vehicles for work-related purposes. Available when you purchase or lease eligible, new GMC vehicles, it features Business Choice maintenance10, a valuable Upfit Cash Allowance5,6,7 and GM Accessory Cash Allowance8,9, all stackable.
NEW BUSINESS MAINTENANCE10
Our all-new two-year/30,000-mile Business Maintenance keeps your fleet running at peak condition. It includes lube, oil and oil filter service, tire rotation (extra charge for tire rotation for dual rear wheel vehicles) and a 27-point inspection process.
Plus, get up to $1,200 in Upfit Cash11 or $1,000 in Accessory Cash11 — and $500 in Snow Plow packages12 you can stack with in-market offers to save even more money.
There are Authorized Service and Parts Centers across the country ready to assist you with maintenance and warranty needs for your Kodiak, TopKick or T-Series medium duty truck. Only the service centers found using the locator below are authorized to perform cross-warranty work on your medium duty vehicle.
1. Monthly rates apply. Visit autonetmobile.com for details and coverage map.
2. According to your vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to 2 years or 30,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Covers six oil changes for gasoline engines and four oil changes for diesel. Extra charge may apply for dual rear wheel tire rotations. See participating dealer for restrictions and complete details.
4. 2013 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS The 2013 GM Business Choice Program is valid from January 3, 2013, through September 30, 2013. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties and ordering information, consult your GMC dealer or visit www.gmbusinesschoice.net. GM, the GM Logo GMC and the GMC logos, and the slogans, emblems, vehicle model names, vehicle body designs and other marks appearing in this catalog are the trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors, its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensors. ©2012 General Motors.
5. See dealer for detailed program requirements.
6. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES Installations or alterations to the original equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
7. Amounts include parts and labor.
8. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Tax, title, license, dealer fees and other optional equipment extra.
9. Fully backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new-vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labor is for the balance of the new-vehicle warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products.
10. According to your vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 30,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Covers six oil changes for gasoline engines and four oil changes for diesel. Extra charge may apply for dual rear wheel tire rotations. See participating dealer for restrictions and complete details.
11. Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/13. Amounts include parts and labor.
12. Requires available Snow Plow Prep Package (VYU) and Snow Plow Upfit. Incentive total $1000.