GMC commercial vehicles deliver the precision, power, safety, and technology every business needs. From single trucks to work fleets, GMC offers the choices you need to drive your business towards success.
Through the GMC Business Elite Dealer program, we’ll take the time to learn about your unique business challenges and offer you real solutions.
• Dedicated account specialists know your business and the right vehicles for the job.
• Work-ready loaner vehicles equipped to seamlessly integrate into your fleet.
• Extended service hours so you can stay on-the-clock during your business hours.
Keep your business running at maximum efficiency with Commercial Link—the simple and easy vehicle management system through OnStar.1 Receive important reporting and track your vehicles’ fuel efficiency, speed, maintenance, and more.
Select 2016 GMC commercial vehicles offer 4G Wi-Fi hotspot2 technology, so you can stay connected to the Internet as you go. It’s available and ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
Control your GMC commercial vehicle from almost anywhere with the available myGMC3 mobile app. Remotely start or turn off your car (if factory-equipped), manage your 4G Wi-Fi2 hotspot (if equipped), lock and unlock your doors with automatic locks, and activate your horn and lights all from your compatible mobile device.
Standard on every new 2016 and 2017 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
• Two maintenance visits4
• 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty5
• 5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty5
• HD 6.6L Duramax Diesel 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty5
• 5-year/60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation5
• HD 6.6L Duramax Diesel 5-year/100,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation5
• 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan1 with a suite of emergency, security, and diagnostic services
Regular cab, double cab, or crew cab–there’s a Sierra 1500 engineered to help you get the job done powerfully and efficiently.
• High-strength steel construction
• Standard CornerStep rear bumper
When your work calls for something more, the 2016 GMC Sierra HD trucks answers the call. An available maximum trailering capacity of up to 23,200 lbs4 when equipped with the Duramax 6.6L V8 Turbo Diesel gives you the power to tackle more than the everyday jobs.
• Available Duramax 6.6L Diesel engine with Allison transmission
• Available and integrated Fifth Wheel/Gooseneck Prep Package
The 2016 GMC Sierra Chassis Cab is all about delivering reliable power in a customizable platform. The high-strength steel frame, powerful engine choices, and sturdy suspension make for a reliable foundation for a variety of upfit needs—from snowplows to ambulances and every job in between.
• Two fuel tanks with 63.5-gallon capacity
• Available Power Takeoff Control (PTO)
The 2016 GMC Savana Cargo Van was designed to make work easier. The interior puts everything within reach, with a well-organized instrument panel and Driver Information Center. The exterior features of Savana help you work more efficiently, with available driver-side access panels and storage bins that provide the flexibility to tackle any job.
• Fuel options include Gas, Diesel, FlexFuel-Capable E85, or compressed natural gas (CNG)
• Available rear vision camera system
When you need to move people, do it with the comfort and capability of the 2016 GMC Savana Passenger Van. Flexible seating and cargo options with room for up to 15 passengers give you the ability to pick up everyone or everything, without making multiple trips.
• Available in three configurations: 8, 12, and 15 passengers
• Available three-layer glass improves safety for passengers
Hauling is serious business. That’s why the 2016 GMC Savana Cutaway allows you to build the perfect solution for all your towing and hauling needs. A variety of engines, wheelbases, and rear-wheel options along with a full-length, ladder-type frame make Savana Cutaway a durable and flexible platform for your upfitting needs.
• Available in three wheelbases: 139”, 159” and 177”
• Available Eaton Automatic Locking Rear Differential
Yukon Denali is designed to offer unsurpassed luxury and unbeatable flexibility for your cargo. Featuring our most advanced 6.2 L V-8 engine yet: the EcoTec3, Yukon Denali has the power you need for confident trailering. With three rows of first-class seating, your passengers will enjoy the same style and comfort that you do.
• First-class interior accommodations
• Signature Denali styling
Make a powerful first impression with the 2016 GMC Yukon. From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, Yukon delivers outstanding capability, comfort, and towing capacity. Its spacious interior offers seating for up to nine people, along with bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability.
• Available advanced safety features
• Available HD trailering package
The 2016 GMC Yukon XL expertly blends craftsmanship and functionality into one undeniably comfortable and refined package. Its spacious interior offers room for up to nine passengers—and all their cargo. Yukon XL also delivers outstanding capability and towing capacity thanks to its EcoTec3 V8 engine.
• 20.4 inches longer than standard Yukon
• Additional third-row passenger and cargo space
1. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations.
2. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
3. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require factory-installed remote start, power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.
4. Maintenance visits must occur within 2 years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
5. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
6. 2016 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: The 2016 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2016, through January 2, 2018. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your GMC dealer.
7. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
8. Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR). When properly equipped, includes weight of the vehicle and trailer combination, including the weight of driver, passengers, fuel, optional equipment, and cargo in the vehicle and trailer.
9. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
10. Each individuals tax situation is unique; therefore, please consult your tax professional to confirm vehicle depreciation deduction and tax benefits. For more details visit IRS.gov.
11. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle