Employees and eligible family members can purchase or lease a select new GMC vehicle at our Employee Discount Price, a special discounted price below the MSRP. Combine this discount with most current offers to get an even better offer.1
Eligible employees of GM Supplier companies can get great savings on select new GMC vehicles with our Supplier Discount. Combine this discount with most current incentives for an even bigger offer. 2
As an eligible GM Dealership employee, you can receive the same special savings our GM employees receive on select new GMC vehicles. Plus, you can maximize your offer by combining your discount with most current offers.3
Active duty members, reservists, National Guard members, veterans within one year of discharge date and retirees—including their spouses—of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard can save hundreds, even thousands, on eligible GMC vehicles with GMC’s military discount program.4
As an educator, you help shape the minds of tomorrow’s leaders. In appreciation of the hardworking education community, GM is proud to offer current employees of public schools, private schools, colleges and universities the GM Educator Discount—the best educator discount from any car company. This program provides you with a special price on eligible GMC vehicles.5
If you are a college student, graduate student or recent college graduate, you can receive a special discounted price that is below the MSRP. This outstanding value can be applied to the purchase or lease of eligible GMC vehicles.6
1. Eligible employees and retired employees are able to sponsor their spouses, children, grandchildren, parents, stepparents, grandparents (including in-law and step), siblings (including full, half and step), stepchildren, step grandchildren, mother-/father-in-law, sons-/daughters-in-law, brothers-/sisters-in-law, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. Same-sex domestic partners (SSDPs) of eligible participants also qualify. Eligible SSDPs are treated the same as spouses, and therefore their eligible family members are also included.
2. This program is available only to active hourly or salaried (full- and part-time) employees of eligible GM supplier companies and active employees of eligible GM fleet and commercial companies.
3. Participants may only purchase GM vehicles that the employing dealership location is authorized to sell or from GM dealerships owned by the sponsoring GM Dealer Operator at the time of delivery. Eligible GM Dealership employees must be full-time employees at a GM Dealership for a minimum of one month and be residents of the United States.
4. Eligible military personnel includes active duty members, reservists, National Guard members, veterans within one year of discharge date and retirees—including their spouses—of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
5. Must be employed by a public school, private school, college or university. Please note that employees of state or municipal governments may be subject to restrictions that limit their ability to accept this offer. Accordingly, this offer is void unless permitted by state and municipal laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, policies, codes of conduct and other directives or standards regarding ethics and gift acceptance by state and municipal employees. By accepting this offer, you verify that it complies with all restrictions regarding ethics and gift acceptance that apply to you.
6. Eligible participants for the GM College Discount include college students (from any two- or four-year school), recent graduates who have graduated no more than two years ago, and current nursing school and graduate students.