We designed the accommodating interior of Savana to put everything you need within reach. The well-organized instrument panel and driver information center help you get the job done right.
The exterior features of Savana help you work smarter. Available driver-side access panels and storage bins provide the flexibility to tackle any job.
Savana comes with the most powertrain options of any full-size van, backed by a 5-year/100,000-mile transferrable powertrain limited warranty.2 Savana also offers StabiliTrak® to help you stay in control while driving.
With available Bluetooth®4 capabilities for select phones and remote start and entry, Savana uses advanced technologies like Rear Park Assist and Rear Vision Camera to help you work smart and achieve more.
Savana Cargo vans help you get the job done safely. Features like air bags6, available factory-installed OnStar7, and StabiliTrak® give you the security you expect from GMC.
Standard on every new 2015 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
3. Based on GM Testing and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
4. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary by model and conditions.
8. Does not monitor the spare tire.
9. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
10. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
11. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not
include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
*Premium color available at additional cost.