The all-new 2017 GMC Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV is designed to make a lasting impression. Its bold, sculptural lines, advanced technologies and refined details are the marks of Professional Grade engineering.
The all-new 2017 Acadia Denali luxury SUV personifies our Professional Grade attitude and dedication to precision. Denali’s flexible, accommodating space and functionality is seamlessly melded with style, safety, and technology.
The all-new 2017 GMC Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV offers the latest technology and infotainment innovations that help you stay conveniently connected and in control.
The 2017 Acadia Denali luxury SUV offers a 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot™4 so you can stay connected to the Internet as you go. It’s available and ready to connect to your devices, giving you an integrated and customizable in-vehicle experience.
IntelliLink™5 keeps your infotainment simple. Its cutting edge voice-recognition and touch screen technology allows you to listen to your favorite music, initiate phone calls from your smartphone or USB-enabled2 device hassle-free.
This new feature is activated when a second-row door is opened and closed during or just before a trip. When Acadia is turned off, five audible chimes and a message in the driver information center remind you to check the second-row.
An 8-inch Customizable Driver Display allows you to easily interact with vehicle information, media and vehicle controls.
The technology packages includes the following:
The 2017 Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV offers a comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help prepare you for the unexpected. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner’s manual for important feature limitations and information.
The 2017 Acadia Denali mid-size luxury SUV builds on a solid track record of GMC Professional Grade engineering focused on delivering performance and handling dynamics that help keep you confidently in control – no matter where the road takes you.
Denali boasts a 3.6L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management 310 horsepower so you can command the road with power and versatility.
Acadia Denali features a drive mode selector, which lets the driver switch between different driving modes for various road conditions. Modes include:
The new Ride and Handling package available on the Denali adds in performance-tuned suspension and Continuously Variable Real Time Damping for a smooth ride and improved handling.
Standard on every new 2017 GMC, including the Acadia mid-size SUV crossover vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-est. 18 MPG city/25 MPG hwy (FWD).
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
7. Does not detect people or items. Always check rear seat before exiting.
8. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details
9. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty details.
10. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers.
11. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
*Premium color available at an additional cost.