2017 YUKON XL DENALI FULL-SIZE LUXURY SUV
Step inside the 2017 Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury extended SUV and experience the large-SUV standard for refinement and innovation. 20.4 inches longer than the standard Yukon Denali, XL Denali delivers you more space for cargo and more legroom for third-row passengers. With three rows of first-class seating, your passengers will enjoy the same style and comfort that you do.
From its confident lines to its signature Denali styling, this is one SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Constant innovation means never having to compromise between luxury and convenience and the proof is in Yukon XL Denali’s advanced technologies, all engineered to keep you purposefully connected and in control.
Innovations like myGMC mobile app9 and the driver information display help give you confidence to be in full command.
The 2017 Yukon XL Denali full-size extended SUV is equipped with an array of advanced safety features so you’re ready for the unexpected, should it ever occur. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors to help see where you can’t. For added peace of mind, Yukon features 7 standard airbags11 from the front to third rows, including GM’s industry-first front center airbag.12
The 2017 Yukon XL Denali full-size extended SUV features our most advanced 6.2 L V-8 engine yet: engineered to let you go where you want and trailer anything you need. Yukon XL Denali’s standard Magnetic Ride Control System constantly adjusts the suspension for precise control and a consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
GMC Pro Grade Protection, standard on the 2017 Yukon XL Denali full-size luxury SUV, keeps you truly protected with features and services that include:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 15 city/22 hwy mpg.
3. Yukon's 8,400-lb rating requires 2wd with 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
7. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple and Google and their terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and compatible device. Some features require factory-installed remote start, power locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System or active OnStar service.
10. The vehicles must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the mobile device face-up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner’s Manual.
11. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
12. Applies to bucket seats only. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with airbags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal airbag. Airbag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
13. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards, and start the turn signal.
14. Does not detect people or items. Always check rear seat before exiting.
15. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
16. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
17. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
18. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.