We know you rely on the dependability and craftsmanship of GMC vehicles for your business. With the 2017 tax incentives, you could be eligible for up to a total of $510,000 in tax deductions when you purchase qualifying GMC vehicles for your business before 12/31/17. And you can stack up select Business Choice Offers and other small business incentives to get an even bigger haul. To learn more about current offers, contact your dealer or visit gmbusinesschoice.com for details and vehicle eligibility.
Learn more about the Section 179 tax deduction.
There are some limitations to the expense deduction, including vehicle eligibility.1
Whatever your business needs, our lineup has something to offer. Start building your GMC to locate matching vehicles at a dealer near you.
1. Each individual’s tax situation is unique; therefore, please consult your tax professional to confirm vehicle depreciation deduction and tax benefits. For more details, visit www.irs.gov.
2. For vehicles that qualify as passenger automobiles under the Internal Revenue Code, there is a $11,560 per-vehicle depreciation deduction cap for certain SUVs, trucks, and vans placed in service during 2017.
3. For vehicles that qualify as sport utility vehicles, including certain trucks and vans, under the Internal Revenue Code, the maximum amount that may be expensed is $25,000 of the total purchase price. The $25,000 expense cap contributes to the $510,000 dollar limit and $2,010,000 investment limit under Section 179.
4. The tax incentives are available for depreciable tangible property that is acquired by purchase for use in the active conduct of a trade or business. Additional limitation based on purchases. For the 2017 tax year, the aggregate deduction of $510,000 under Internal Revenue Code Section 179 is most beneficial to small businesses that place in service no more than $2,010,000 of Section 179 property during the year. For every dollar spent on Section 179 property in excess of the overall limit of $2,010,000, the $500,000 expense-tax deduction decreases by a dollar. Certain vehicles, models, and restrictions apply. Consult your tax professional for details.
5. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details, and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
6. 2016 GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: The 2016 GM Business Choice Program is valid from October 1, 2016, through January 2, 2018. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your GMC dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your GMC dealer.