The 2015 Terrain Denali is engineered to bring a higher level of technology and performance to our already capable and efficient compact SUV. Terrain’s bold exterior is accentuated by signature Denali design cues and premium features.
The premium 2015 Terrain Denali takes GMC’s trademark attention to detail and comfort to a new level. Experience refinement as only GMC can deliver in an SUV of this size.
We engineered the 2015 Terrain Denali Luxury Compact SUV with the latest technologies. The standard Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink4 provides a variety of entertainment options and also displays the view from the Rear-Vision Camera System and warnings from the Rear Cross Traffic Alert System. Plus, the new available OnStar with 4G LTE11, which puts a built-in available Wi-Fi hotspot in your vehicle.
Terrain Denali delivers professional grade handling and drive dynamics, including StabiliTrak with Traction Control. You also get the choice of two efficient and powerful engine choices – both featuring Variable Valve Timing and Direct Injection technology to maximize power and fuel efficiency.2
The 2015 Terrain Denali is engineered to deliver exceptional safety. From the underlying strength and energy absorption of the reinforced steel safety cage to the peace of mind offered by head curtain side-impact air bags,11 Terrain Denali has you surrounded by safety features.12
Standard on every new 2015 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at an additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA est. with 4 cylinder front wheel drive MPG 22 city/ 32 hwy.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. Go to www.gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
7. Data plan rates apply.
8. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
9. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
10. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
11. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
12. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important safety information
13. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle.
14. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
15. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.