The all-new 2013 Terrain Denali is engineered to bring a higher level of technology and performance to our already capable and efficient small SUV. Terrain’s bold exterior is accentuated by signature Denali design cues and premium features that let this small SUV announce its presence in a professional way.
The all-new 2013 Terrain Denali takes GMC’s trademark attention to detail and comfort to a new level. Experience refinement as only GMC can deliver in an SUV of this size.
We engineered the 2013 Terrain Denali so that it arrived complete with the latest technologies. The standard Color Touch Radio with IntelliLink5 provides a variety of entertainment options and also displays the view from the Rear-Vision Camera System and warnings from the Rear Cross Traffic Alert System.
Terrain Denali delivers professional grade handling and drive dynamics, including StabiliTrak with Traction Control. You also get the choice of two efficient and powerful engine choices – both featuring Variable Valve Timing and Direct Injection technology to maximize power and fuel efficiency.2
ECOTEC 2.4L I-4 VVT ENGINE
For performance that puts a premium on fuel efficiency, Terrain Denali is standard with a 2.4L I-4 engine that delivers an EPA-estimated MPG 22 city/32 highway. The 2.4L engine uses Variable Valve Timing and Direct Injection technologies to assure responsive performance meets maximum fuel efficiency.
3.6L V-6 VVT SIDI ENGINE
Terrain Denali’s performance is powered by the available 3.6L V-6 engine. Delivering 301 HP@ 6500 RPM -- plus acceleration speeds of 0 to 60 in 6.7 seconds -- it is built to truly get you moving. The 3.6L powertrain offers EPA-estimated MPG 17 city/24 highway and comes with dual integrated exhaust tips for improved airflow.
AGILITY AND CONTROL
Terrain Denali’s fully independent suspension helps deliver a smooth, premium ride. Light in design, it’s tuned for optimum ride and comfort.
The 2013 Terrain Denali is engineered to deliver a higher standard of safety. From the underlying strength and energy absorption of the reinforced steel safety cage to the peace of mind offered by head curtain side-impact air bags,11 Terrain Denali has you surrounded by safety.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT & LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
Terrain Denali comes standard with advanced camera based technologies to help keep you safe on the road.
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR
Every Terrain Denali comes standard with a 6-month trial subscription to OnStar’s12 Directions & Connections Plan. The plan includes: Automatic Crash Response, Turn-by-turn Navigation, Roadside Assistance, Emergency Services Link and Remote Door Unlock.
SIDE BLIND ZONE AND REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
These unprecedented standard safety technologies match smart engineering with driver-centric safety, using radar to watch where you can’t. When a car enters your blind zone, it displays a signal in your outside mirror.3 When backing out in a busy parking lot, it warns of vehicles approaching with an icon in the Color Touch Radio screen.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA est. MPG 22 city/ 32 hwy. Based on 2012 GM Compact Crossover segment, EPA highway estimate and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less. EPA-estimated with 2.4L I-4 VVT (AWD) 29 MPG hwy, (FWD) 32 MPG hwy; 3.0L V6 VVT (AWD) 22 MPG hwy, (FWD 24 MPG hwy.)
3. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display. Check the side and inside rear mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
4. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and Smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. Visit gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.’
8. Data plan rates apply.
9. SiriusXM NavTraffic service is available within 80 metropolitan areas. Visit www.siriusxm.com/navtraffic for full service coverage information. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
10. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
11. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in an appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
12. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
*Premium color available at an additional cost.