2017 CANYON DENALI SMALL PICKUP TRUCK
Inside the 2017 Canyon Denali pickup truck, you’ll experience premium amenities and advanced technologies that you would expect to find in a larger truck.
The 2017 Canyon Denali will make a lasting impression wherever you go. Signature Denali styling cues and purposeful features make it the only premium mid-size truck on the road.
The 2017 Canyon Denali small pickup truck offers an engine lineup that delivers power and efficiency — because you shouldn’t have to compromise.
The 2017 GMC Canyon Denali small pickup truck offers state-of-the-art safety and Driver Alert technologies. These proven, innovative technologies help provide peace of mind for the unexpected.
Standard on every 2017 GMC Canyon, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Canyon Denali’s 7700-lb rating requires available Duramax 2.8L I-4 Turbo Diesel engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. Not compatible with all devices.
4. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, https://my.gmc.com/learnaboutmyvehicle.com for details
5. Canyon Denali’s 7000-lb rating requires 3.6L V-6 engine. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
7. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
8. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
9. Some actions completed by Siri, such as search results, may not be displayed on the touch screen of the vehicle
10. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
11. Does not detect people or items. Always check rear seat before exiting
12. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
13. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
14. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty details.
15. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.