The 2017 Sierra 1500 Denali light duty pickup truck elevates full-size pickup design, with signature Denali accents, distinctive lighting, sculpted front end, and bold lines.
The 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali pickup truck signifies comfort and quality with attention to detail and premium features and materials.
The 2017 Sierra 1500 Denali pickup truck sets a higher standard, with purposeful, convenient technology inside and out — to help you stay connected and in control.
From incredible technologies to help you tow and haul with ease to powerful engine options, the Sierra Denali light-duty pickup truck is designed do the work you need to get done, and do so with ease.
The 2017 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate enhances Denali’s already class-leading attributes by including the ultimate in precision-crafted features that enhance Denali’s luxurious styling and advanced convenience.
The 2017 Sierra 1500 Denali pickup truck’s state-of-the-art available safety and driver-alert technologies help you better see and handle the unexpected.
Sierra 1500 Denali pickup truck owners expect cutting-edge technologies to help them with any task. No matter your needs, Sierra has you covered.
Standard on every new 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali pickup truck, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Sierra Denali's 9,300-lb rating requires 2wd. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Go to https://my.gmc.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.
5. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. To check for phone or other device compatibility, https://my.gmc.com/learnaboutmyvehicle.com for details
6. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
7. Requires data plan, compatible vehicle and device. Some features require factory installed remote start, power locks, tire pressure monitoring system, or active OnStar service.
8. Based on GM Large Pickup segment. EPA-estimated mpg for the available 5.3L V-8 engine: 16 city/23 hwy with 6-speed transmission (2WD), 16 city/22 hwy with 6-speed transmission (4WD).
9. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as link to existing emergency service providers.
10. Does not detect people or items. Always check rear seat before exiting.
11. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
12. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited-warranty details.
13. Does not include emergency or security services. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
* Premium color available at an additional cost.