Step inside the 2016 Yukon Denali and experience the large-SUV standard for refinement and innovation. With three rows of first-class seating, your passengers will enjoy the same style and comfort that you do.
From its confident lines, to its signature Denali styling, this is one SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Constant innovation means never having to compromise between luxury and convenience and the proof is in Yukon Denali’s advanced technologies, all engineered to keep you purposefully connected and in control.
Because technology isn’t Professional Grade unless it’s useful, the Yukon Denali features technologies purposefully engineered with your comfort and well-being in mind.
The 2016 Yukon Denali is equipped with the most advanced safety features available so you’re ready for the unexpected, should it ever occur. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help see where you can’t. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags from the front to third rows including GM’s industry first front center air bag.
The 2016 Yukon Denali features our most advanced 6.2 L V-8 engine yet: the EcoTec3, engineered to let you go where you want and trailer anything you need. Yukon Denali’s standard Magnetic Ride Control System constantly adjusts suspension for precise control and consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
GMC Pro Grade Protection, standard on the 2016 Yukon Denali, keeps you truly protected with features and services that include:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 15 city/22 hwy mpg.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. Requires compatible iPhone running iOS 6. Software update may be required. See your dealer for more information.
8. SiriusXM Radio service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information and to view Customer Agreement, visit siriusxm.com.
9. Services require available IntelliLink. IntlliLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
10. Devices must be WPA2-compliant with active OnStar service and data plan. Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible. Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Service and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE available in select markets.
11. The vehicles must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the mobile device face-up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner’s Manual.
12. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
13. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
14. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
15. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
16. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
17. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.