Step up to a whole new level of sophistication and refinement with Yukon Denali Hybrid. Aggressive, streamlined proportions, superb fit-and-finish and signature chrome accents give this hybrid SUV an undeniable style that’s hard to miss.
Yukon Denali Hybrid's interior sets itself apart from the crowd. Leather-appointed seating, chrome details, wood grain tones, and Bose® Centerpoint Surround Sound make this hybrid SUV Professional Grade --inside and out.
With the Yukon Denali Hybrid, you never have to compromise when it comes to performance. It’s engineered with the most advanced hybrid technology. So you get the capability and power of a GMC with the fuel efficiency of a hybrid vehicle.
Today, you need a vehicle to keep you connected, entertained, efficient and safe. That's why the Yukon Denali Hybrid comes fully loaded with the technology you need. Hands-free calling, turn-by-turn directions, and a special hybrid power flow display are just a few features you will find in this technologically advanced SUV.
MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL
Designed to keep the Yukon Denali Hybrid poised and balanced, magnetic ride control reads and responds to road conditions instantaneously. The result is a smoother ride, especially at higher speeds and a driver who feels a greater sense of control and safety.
Each time you apply the brakes, the hybrid system captures kinetic energy and converts it to electrical energy to recharge the battery pack. This technology—called regenerative braking—helps ensure the battery is always charged.
AVAILABLE DVD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Yukon Denali Hybrid’s available DVD entertainment system features an 8-inch diagonal LCD screen with vibrant picture, while audio transmits through wireless headphones or the vehicle’s audio system.
REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
The rear vision camera uses your Navigation Screen to display a view of the area behind you.
TWO-MODE HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM
Yukon Denali Hybrid features a two-mode hybrid propulsion system, a patented hybrid technology that optimizes fuel economy for various driving conditions. A sophisticated control module helps determine the amount of power or torque that's required and seamlessly selects the appropriate operating mode.
TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION SCREEN6
Meet a navigation system that covers all the bases with a fully integrated AM/FM stereo and CD player, hard drive and USB port7 to plug-and-play your iPod® or MP3-player. And now, with ‘Time Shift’ technology, you can pause live radio for up to 20 minutes before resuming play.
The Yukon Denali Hybrid features a two-mode hybrid drive you won't find anywhere else. In fact, Yukon Hybrid has up to 66% better city fuel economy than any other full-size SUV in its class.2 Our engineers refused to compromise until they designed a hybrid system that was a breakthrough.
Drive with the peace of mind of professional grade safety. Engineered with dual-stage front air bags, antilock brakes and a patented StabiliTrak® system, Yukon Denali Hybrid is ready for life's unexpected surprises. In addition, Yukon Denali Hybrid comes with six months of the OnStar®4 Directions & Connections plan. This includes Automatic Crash Response that, in the event of a crash, enables OnStar to connect into your vehicle and call for help, even if you can't.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA est. mpg 20 city/23 hwy 2WD. Based on 2012 GM Large Utility Segment. Excludes other GM vehicles.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
5. Go to gm.com/Bluetooth to find out which Bluetooth phones are compatible with the vehicle.
6. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
7. Not compatible with all devices.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
10. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.