With first-class interior accommodations and room for up to 8 occupants, the well-appointed Yukon Denali features premium materials, exceptional fit and finish and advanced interior acoustics to provide outstanding interior quietness.
Yukon Denali's superb fit and finish, bold exterior styling and unique Denali-specific details, like standard 20” chrome wheels and chrome grille, give it a powerful, commanding appearance on the road.
Stay on top of every situation with Yukon Denali’s innovative features and technologies. Engineered to keep you comfortable and in control, the Yukon Denali is capable of taking on just about any situation.
BLUETOOTH® FOR PHONE4
Enjoy hands-free calling while on the road with available Bluetooth. Yukon Denali’s steering wheel controls let you dial by voice and then listen to calls through the audio system.
AVAILABLE REAR SEAT DVD SYSTEM
Offer your rear seat passengers first-class entertainment in Yukon Denali. An available rear-seat DVD entertainment system with 8-inch diagonal LCD screen provides a vibrant picture while audio transmits through wireless headphones or the vehicle audio system.
REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
Standard on Yukon Denali, the rear view camera system displays a view of the area behind you in the navigation screen.
ULTRASONIC REAR PARKING ASSIST
When the vehicle is in reverse, sensors mounted in the bumper emit audible warning tones, alerting you to potential hazards behind you. As you move closer to the obstacle, the tones sound closer together.
Yukon Denali is engineered to help you in even the worst road conditions. Equipped with the most advanced safety features available, Yukon Denali is always ready should the unexpected occur.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
Standard Side Blind Zone Alert3 uses alternating beams of radar to sweep adjacent lanes of traffic. When any vehicle enters your blind zones, Yukon Denali alerts you with a visual warning in the side-view mirror. As you check that mirror, even if you can’t see the vehicle, Yukon Denali helps you know it’s there.
SIX AIR BAGS
STABILITRAK® WITH PROACTIVE ROLL AVOIDANCE
Stabilitrak is a suite of safety features that helps drivers maintain control over their vehicle and trailers. Consisting of StabiliTrak, Proactive Roll Avoidance, Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist, the systems work in concert to keep your vehicle on the right path.
Yukon Denali comes with six months of the OnStar8 Directions & Connections plan. This includes Automatic Crash Response that, in the event of a crash, enables OnStar to connect into your vehicle and call for help, even if you can’t. Plus, you’ll get access to monthly vehicle diagnostics that monitors your Yukon Denali’s key operating systems.
Yukon Denali’s standard 6.2L V8 delivers best-in-class horsepower and torque – an impressive 403 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque.
STANDARD COIL-OVER-SHOCK FRONT SUSPENSION
Yukon Denali utilizes a strong coil-over-shock front suspension for a tight turn radius and a smooth ride.
DRIVER SHIFT CONTROL
6 speed transmission with Driver Shift Control (DSC) lets you select a range of gears to suit variable driving conditions simply by moving the shift lever to "M" and using the convenient tap-up/-down button.
AUTORIDE® REAL-TIME DAMPING
The real-time damping system is engineered to eliminate the compromise between a smooth ride and precise control. The system varies shock absorber settings in real time to respond to changing driving conditions.
VARIABLE VALVE TIMING
This feature monitors and changes valve open and close points for near-peak levels of torque across the entire range of engine speeds.
Yukon Denali’s standard 6.2L V8 delivers best-in-class horsepower and torque – an impressive 403 hp and lb-ft of torque.
ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENTTM
With advanced Active Fuel Management technology, all of Yukon Denali’s eight cylinders operate while starting and idling. But once it reaches cruising speed in everyday driving, Active Fuel Management is able to temporarily deactivate four of the eight cylinders. When you need full torque or brisk acceleration again, this technology activates all eight cylinders for full V8 power.
Yukon Denali's 6.2L V8 engine can run solely on gasoline, environmentally-conscious E85, or a blend of both. E859 is a blend of 15 percent gasoline and 85 percent ethanol, a mostly renewable fuel made from biodegradable wastes and several plants like switchgrass, willow, and corn.
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
3. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
4. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys; Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
9. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.