Step inside the new 2015 Yukon Denali, and it’s quickly apparent that it sets new standards for refinement and innovation. Aluminum and wood accents look authentic because they are, while three rows of first-class seating for up to eight ensure your passengers enjoy the same style and comfort that that you do.
Think superior utility and towing capacity can’t come in a show-stopping package? It’s time to meet the 2015 Yukon Denali. From its aerodynamic proportions and confident new lines, to its signature Denali styling cues, this is one SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Constant innovation means never having to compromise between luxury and convenience and the proof is in Yukon Denali’s advanced technologies, all engineered to keep you purposefully connected and in control.
The 2015 Yukon Denali is equipped with the most advanced safety features available so you’re ready for the unexpected, should it ever occur. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help see where you can’t. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags from the front to third rows including GM’s industry front center air bag.
The advanced Safety Alert technologies on the 2015 Yukon Denali pair innovative technology with driver-centric engineering, to help keep you safer on the road. Features include:
Yukon Denali protects you in the event of a collision with features engineered to give you greater peace of mind. These include:
A 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar® Directions & Connections Plan comes standard on the 2015 Yukon Denali and includes:
When one of Yukon Denali’s Driver Alert technologies (for example, Lane Departure Warning8) triggers an alert, the available Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
New for 2015, Yukon XL’s brake rotors now utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-carburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a rotor lifespan of up to twice that of conventional brake rotors.
New for 2015, the Yukon Denali is available with an advanced vehicle security system that includes:
The 2015 Yukon Denali is engineered to let you go where you want and trailer what you want. Power comes from an all-new 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 engine, while the Magnetic Ride Control System reads and adjusts suspension for a consistently smooth ride and precise control over uneven terrain.
The 2015 Yukon Denali offers improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy thanks to an all-new V8 6.2L EcoTec3 engine delivering:
When engaged, Hill Start Assist technology on the Yukon Denali detects when its on an incline and holds the brakes for about two seconds—or until the gas pedal is pressed—to prevent it from rolling backward. This feature is particularly effective when towing, giving the driver time to switch from the brake pedal to the gas pedal without rolling.
Nowhere is the result of GMC’s relentless innovation more evident than in Yukon Denali’s drive, its smoothest and most solid yet. Features include:
Standard on every new 2015 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-rated 15 city/21 hwy mpg (2WD).
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. SiriusXM Satellite Radio requires a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after the first 90 days. SiriusXM Satellite Radio U.S. service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com.
8. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
9. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
10. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
11. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
12. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
13. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.