Inside and out, Yukon defines what it takes to be called an SUV. The GMC Yukon boasts a world-class design that features aggressive, streamlined proportions and superb fit and finish. This sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability and towing capacity.
With a spacious interior and 3rd row seating, this SUV can accommodate up to 9 passengers, and all their cargo, with ease and still offers room to move around the cabin. It's the materials and technology that set this sport utility vehicle apart from the rest. Comfort, convenience, fit and finish make Yukon a one of a kind SUV.
From an available touch-screen navigation to the available AutoRide® suspension system that provides you with Yukon's signature smooth ride, the technology that goes into this SUV spans from information to innovation. The engineers of the 2014 GMC Yukon haven't missed a detail. Yukon's technology proves it.
AVAILABLE TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION3
AUTORIDE® REAL-TIME DAMPING SYSTEM
The available real-time damping system is engineered to eliminate the compromise between a smooth ride and precise control. The system varies shock-absorber settings in real time responding to changing driving conditions.
MYGMC OWNER APP AND ONSTAR REMOTELINKTM APP
If you need a hand locating your GMC, unlocking your doors, or checking your fuel level before you hit the road, help is as close as your mobile device with our MyGMC Owner11 and OnStar RemoteLink12 apps. Both provide convenient access to essential vehicle information such as tire pressure, fuel level, and current mileage, as well as basic vehicle functions like remote door unlock and engine start13. Calling Roadside Assistance, finding a nearby dealership, scheduling service, and accessing owner’s manuals are also now even more convenient.
ONSTAR REMOTELINK®14 KEY FOB SERVICES
In addition, for 2014 GMC vehicles, the new OnStar RemoteLink Key Fob Services let you access Remote Start, Remote Door Lock and Remote Horn and Lights, for five years from date of vehicle delivery during your six month trial period and then any consecutive OnStar subscription period. Simply download the OnStar RemoteLink App to your compatible smartphone to get started.
REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
This available system places a monitor in your rearview mirror or Navigation Screen (if equipped) to display a view of the area behind you.
BLUETOOTH® FOR PHONE5
Allows hands-free calling. Yukon’s steering wheel controls let you dial by voice and then listen to calls through the audio system.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Keep your passengers entertained with this available system featuring a DVD player, 8-inch diagonal overhead LCD screen, video input jack that connects to various gaming systems, and wireless headphones and remote.
The moment you sit behind the wheel of Yukon, you can feel the power and strength of this SUV. Yukon is also engineered with a number of safety features. Air bags from the front to the 3rd row seating. StabiliTrak to help maintain control. Even available safety features to help cover your blind sides.
AUTOTRAC 4WD SYSTEM
On 4WD models, the available AutoTrac system helps you stay in control during complex driving situations. On slick surfaces, AutoTrac switches to 4WD to give you more control and keep you on the road.
SIX AIR BAGS
AVAILABLE SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
It uses alternating radar beams to sweep adjacent traffic lanes, covering a zone of approximately one lane over from each side of the vehicle.7 A dedicated amber icon next to the outside rearview mirrors turn-signal display lights up any time a vehicle is in the blind spot and flashes if you activate the turn signal.
STABILITRAK WITH PROACTIVE ROLL AVOIDANCE
StabiliTrak is a suite of safety features that helps drivers maintain control over their vehicle and trailers. Consisting of StabiliTrak, Proactive Roll Avoidance, Electronic Trailer Sway Control and Hill Start Assist, the systems work in concert to keep your vehicle on the right path.
Yukon comes with six months of the OnStar8 Directions & Connections plan. This includes Automatic Crash Response that, in the event of a crash, enables OnStar to connect into your vehicle and call for help, even if you can’t. Plus, you’ll get access to monthly vehicle diagnostics that monitors your Yukon’s key operating systems.
Yukons's standard 5.3L V8 engine with 320hp and 335 lb-ft of torque demonstrate GMC's engineering excellence. Engine technologies such as Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing seamlessly allow Yukon to efficiently optimize Power or Fuel Economy based on your performance needs.
Thanks to features like Active Fuel Management™, the GMC Yukon delivers an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 15 city/21 highway, better than any other competitor.10
ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
With advanced Active Fuel Management technology, all of Yukon’s eight cylinders operate while starting and idling. Once it reaches cruising speed in everyday driving, Active Fuel Management is able to temporarily deactivate four of the eight cylinders. When you need full torque or brisk acceleration again, this technology activates all eight cylinders for full V8 power. No wonder the GMC Yukon has better fuel economy than any other competitor.10
Every Yukon model comes standard with a 5.3L V8 engine that can run solely on gasoline, environmentally-conscious E85, or a blend of both. E859 is a blend of 15 percent gasoline and 85 percent ethanol, a mostly renewable fuel made from biodegradable wastes and several plants like switchgrass, willow, and corn.
Standard on every new 2014 GMC vehicle, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 15 city/21 hwy mpg.
3. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
4. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days.Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com
5. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
8. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
9. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.
10. Based on 2013 GM Large SUV segment.
11. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform.
12. Requires select Android, iPhone or Blackberry platform, and active OnStar subscription which is standard for 6 months.
13. Requires factory-installed remote start.
14. Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
** Available on select Apple,® AndroidTM and Blackberry® devices. Services vary by device, vehicle and conditions. Requires an active OnStar subscription. Access is available for five years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel OnStar RemoteLink® Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
***Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
† Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.