Meet the all-new 2015 GMC Yukon. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers. With its bold styling, premium materials, and inspiring capability, Yukon creates a new standard in full-size utility.
The all-new 2015 GMC Yukon has been redesigned to make a powerful first impression. From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, this sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort, and towing capacity.
Setting the new standard for large SUVs means engineering technology and infotainment innovations that let you stay conveniently connected and in control.
The newly enhanced next-generation GMC IntelliLink3 system enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before through a logical, intuitive interface. Features include:
In addition to IntelliLink3, Yukon is equipped with a premium audio system and multiple infotainment options to keep all your occupants entertained.
DRIVER INFORMATION DISPLAY
Yukon’s new, more user-friendly instrument cluster allows you unprecedented control of what information can be displayed, including:
Because technology isn’t Professional Grade unless it’s useful, the new Yukon features technologies purposefully engineered with your comfort and well-being in mind. Standard and optional features include:
Yukon offers a full suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help prepare you for the unexpected. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags8 from the front to third rows, plus GM-exclusive StabiliTrak® technology to help you maintain control.
ADVANCED DRIVER SAFETY TECHNOLOGIES
Standard safety features on the Yukon SLT pairs intelligent technology with driver-centric engineering to help keep you safer on the road, and include:
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
The innovative Safety Alert Seat available in the all-new Yukon vibrates to alert you to potential hazards. When one of the Driver Alert technologies (for example, Lane Departure Warning7) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
BUILT-IN PROTECTION FEATURES
Yukon protects you in the event of a collision with features engineered to give you greater peace of mind. These include:
ADVANCED SECURITY PACKAGE
New for 2015, Yukon is available with an advanced vehicle security system that includes:
SAFE & CONNECTED: ONSTAR®9
Available on the 2015 Yukon is a 6-month trial subscription to the OnStar®8 Directions & Connections Plan, including:
The 2015 Yukon features the all-new EcoTec3 V-8 engine. It combines innovative new technologies with more than 50 years of proven GM small-block performance to let you go where you want and trailer what you want with control and confidence.
Standard on the 2015 Yukon, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 16 city/23 hwy mpg.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
6. Not compatible with all devices.
7. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
8. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
9. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
10. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations and 27 point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
11. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
12. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.