Inside and out, Yukon defines what it takes to be called an SUV. The GMC Yukon boasts a world-class design that features aggressive, streamlined proportions and superb fit and finish. This sport utility vehicle lives up to its looks with superior capability and towing capacity.
With a spacious interior and 3rd row seating, this SUV can accommodate up to 9 passengers, and all their cargo, with ease and still offers room to move around the cabin. It's the materials and technology that set this sport utility vehicle apart from the rest. Comfort, convenience, fit and finish make Yukon a one of a kind SUV.
From an available touch-screen navigation to the available AutoRide® system that provides you with Yukon's signature smooth ride, the technology that goes into this SUV spans from information to innovation. The engineers of the 2013 GMC Yukon haven't missed a detail. Yukon's technology proves it.
AVAILABLE TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION2
THE AUTORIDE® REAL-TIME DAMPING SYSTEM
The available real-time dampening system is engineered to eliminate the compromise between a smooth ride and precise control. The system varies shock-absorber settings in real time respond to changing driving conditions.
REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
This available system places a monitor in your rearview mirror or Navigation Screen (if equipped) to display a view of the area behind you.
BLUETOOTH® FOR PHONE4
Allows hands-free calling. Yukon’s steering wheel controls let you dial by voice and then listen to calls through the audio system.
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
Keep your passengers entertained with this available option, featuring an 8” overhead LCD screen, video input jack that connects to various gaming systems, and wireless headphones and remote.
The moment you sit behind the wheel of Yukon, you can feel the power and strength of this SUV. Yukon is also engineered with a number of safety features. Air bags from the front to the 3rd row seating. StabiliTrak to help maintain control. Even available safety features to help cover your blind sides.
AUTOTRAC 4WD SYSTEM
On 4WD models, the available AutoTrac system helps you stay in control during complex driving situations. On slick surfaces, AutoTrac switches to 4WD to give you more control and keep you on the road.
SIX AIR BAGS
AVAILABLE SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
It uses alternating radar beams to sweep adjacent traffic lanes, covering a zone of approximately one lane over from each side of the vehicle.8 A dedicated amber icon next to the outside rearview mirrors turn-signal display lights up any time a vehicle is in the blind spot and flashes if you activate the turn signal.
STABILITRAK WITH PROACTIVE ROLL AVOIDANCE
Stabilitrak is a suite of safety features that helps drivers maintain control over their vehicle and trailers. Consisting of StabiliTrak, Proactive Roll Avoidance, Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist, the systems work in concert to keep your vehicle on the right path.
Yukon comes with six months of the OnStar9 Directions & Connections plan. This includes Automatic Crash Response that, in the event of a crash, enables OnStar to connect into your vehicle and call for help, even if you can’t. Plus, you’ll get access to monthly vehicle diagnostics that monitors your Yukon’s key operating systems.
Under the hood, Yukon offers a 5.3L V8 engine with 320 hp, that means the 2013 Yukon SUV has the power and towing capacity to let you go where you want and trailer what you want. Power is just the beginning of the story for this SUV. Yukon gives you control. With features like StabiliTrak, you can use that power to take on whatever the elements and road conditions throw at you.
Thanks to features like Active Fuel Management™, the GMC Yukon delivers an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 15 city/21 highway, better than any other competitor.10
ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
With advanced Active Fuel Management technology, all of Yukon’s eight cylinders operate while starting and idling. Once it reaches cruising speed in everyday driving, Active Fuel Management is able to temporarily deactivate four of the eight cylinders. When you need full torque or brisk acceleration again, this technology activates all eight cylinders for full V8 power. No wonder the GMC Yukon has better fuel economy than any other competitor.10
Every Yukon half-ton model comes standard with a 5.3L V8 engine that can run solely on gasoline, environmentally-conscious E85, or a blend of both. E857 is a blend of 15 percent gasoline and 85 percent ethanol, a mostly renewable fuel made from biodegradable wastes and several plants like switchgrass, willow, and corn.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
3. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
4. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
5. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
6. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. E85 is 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Find E85 stations near you.
8. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
9. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
10. EPA-estimated 15 city/21 hwy MPG. Based on 2012 GM Large SUV segment.