Don’t let its good looks fool you—Yukon Hybrid is a powerhouse built for efficiency. Every inch was engineered to deliver style and maximize aerodynamics so you get a hybrid that delivers the capability of an SUV with efficiency of a sedan.
Yukon Hybrid passengers enjoy luxurious comfort thanks to leather-appointed front bucket and second-row seats—making it the perfect hybrid SUV for comfort, not just gas mileage.
Looking for both power and best-in-class fuel efficiency?2 Look no further. This hybrid SUV uses advanced technology to seamlessly switch between 4 cylinders and full V8 power. Translation: you get great fuel economy when you’re cruising and power when you need it.
Today, you need a vehicle to keep you connected, entertained, efficient and safe. That's why the Yukon Hybrid comes fully loaded with the technology you need. Hands-free calling, turn-by-turn directions, and a special hybrid power flow display are just a few features you will find in this technologically advanced SUV.
TWO-MODE HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM
Yukon Hybrid features a two-mode hybrid propulsion system, a patented hybrid technology that optimizes fuel economy for various driving conditions. A sophisticated control module helps determine the amount of power or torque that's required and seamlessly selects the appropriate operating mode.
Each time you apply the brakes, the hybrid system captures kinetic energy and converts it to electrical energy to recharge the battery pack. This technology—called regenerative braking—helps ensure the battery is always charged.
TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION SYSTEM
Meet a navigation system that covers all the bases with a fully integrated AM/FM stereo and CD player, hard drive and USB port8 to plug-and-play your iPod® or MP3-player. And now, with ‘Time Shift’ Technology, you can pause live radio for up to 20 minutes before resuming play.
REAR VISION CAMERA SYSTEM
This system places a monitor in your Navigation Screen to display a view of the area behind you.
The Yukon Hybrid features a two-mode hybrid drive you won’t find anywhere else. In fact, Yukon Hybrid has up to 66% better city fuel economy than any other full-size SUV in its class.2 Our engineers refused to compromise until they designed a hybrid system that was breakthrough.
With GMC, performance, capability and safety go hand in hand. Engineered with dual-stage front air bags, Antilock brakes and a patented Stabilitrak system, Yukon Hybrid is ready for what’s ahead.
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA est. MPG 20 city/23 hwy. Based on 2012 GM Large Utility segment.
3. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
5. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
6. Go to gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
8. Not compatible with all devices.
9. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
10. Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.