Take a seat in the new 2015 Yukon XL Denali, and it’s quickly apparent this full-size SUV sets a new standard for comfort, innovation, and refinement. Aluminum and woodgrain accents look real because they are, and three rows of seating offer exceptional passenger comfort.
With its bold new lines, aerodynamic proportions, and signature Denali chrome accents, Yukon XL Denali knows how to get noticed—and remembered. And because it’s a GMC, this SUV’s refined appearance is equally matched by its superior ease, utility, and towing capacity.
Yet another way in which the 2015 Yukon XL Denali sets a new standard is with GMC technology innovations engineering to deliver a new level of connectivity and control.
Newly designed for 2015, Yukon XL Denali’s Customizable Driver Display lets you control not only what you see, but how you see it—the result of with a menu of themes and the ability to personalize vehicle information. Features include:
New for 2015, the Yukon XL Denali is available with a multicolor head-up windshield display that projects important vehicle data at driver eye level. Features include:
For 2015, the Yukon XL Denali feature a newly enhanced GMC IntelliLink3 system, with a logical and intuitive interfaces that enables you to seamlessly experience your media like never before. Together with the standard Color Touch Navigation4 system, benefits include:
If something’s not useful, it’s not Professional Grade—a GMC philosophy that’s especially true when it comes to technology. So Yukon XL Denali features technologies engineered with your wellbeing top of mind, including:
Expert entertaining is just one more of Yukon XL Denali’s expert capabilities thanks to options such as SiriusXM® and Blu-Ray. And because a premium Bose® audio system comes standard, any entertainment choice you make is enhanced. Features include:
The 2015 Yukon XL Denali wouldn’t be GMC if it didn’t provide you with consummate peace of mind. So of course, it features air bags9 from the front to third rows, plus GM’s industry first front center airbag. What makes this Yukon XL Denali particularly impressive is its comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that keep you confidently prepared for the unexpected.
To help keep you safer on the road, the 2015 Yukon XL Denali offers an advanced Safety Alert technologies that combine the latest in safety technology with driver-centric innovation. Features include:
For even greater protection, Yukon XL Denali protects you with features engineered to help keep you safe should a collision occur. These include:
Standard on the 2015 Yukon XL Denali is a six-month trial subscription to the OnStar®10 Directions & Connections Plan that includes:
When a Driver Alert technology (for example, Lane Departure Warning8) triggers an alert, the Yukon XL Denali’s Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster, depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
New for 2015, Yukon XL Denali’s brake rotors now utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-caburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a rotor lifespan of up to twice that of conventional brake rotors.
Also new for 2015, is an advanced vehicle security system for Yukon XL Denali that includes:
The 2015 Yukon XL Denali now features our most advanced 6.2 L V-8 engine yet: the all-new EcoTec3, engineered to let you go where you want and trailer what you want. Also new for 2015 is a standard Magnetic Ride Control System that constantly adjusts suspension for a precise control and consistently smooth ride over uneven terrain.
The Yukon XL Denali delivers improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy2 for 2015 thanks to its all-new V8 6.2L EcoTec3 engine offering:
Hill Start Assist technology on the Yukon XL Denali detects when it’s on an incline, and when engaged, holds the brakes for about two seconds—or until the gas pedal is pressed—to prevent it from rolling backward. This feature is particularly effective when towing, giving the driver time to switch from the brake pedal to the gas pedal without rolling.
GMC’s dedication to tireless improvement is evident in Yukon XL Denali’s drive; its smoothest and most solid yet and GMC’s relentless innovation. Greater handling, improved responsiveness, and a quieter cabin are just some of the results, thanks to:
You’re truly protected in the 2015 Yukon XL Denali, the result of the GMC Pro Grade that comes standard. Features and services include:
*Premium color available at additional cost.
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-rated 15 city/21 hwy mpg.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and portions of Canada.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. Visit gm.com/bluetooth to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. SiriusXM Radio requires a subscription, sold separately after the first 90 days. Not available in Alaska or Hawaii. For more information, visit www.siriusxm.com.
8. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
9. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
10. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers.
11. Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery after 06/01/13. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
12. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
13. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.