With its bold styling, premium materials and inspiring capability, the 2016 GMC Yukon XL creates a new standard in full-size utility. Its spacious interior offers three rows of seating that can accommodate up to nine passengers—and all their cargo—with ease.
From its confident, aerodynamic proportions to its premium accents and refined finish, the 2016 Yukon XL has been designed to make a powerful and lasting impression. And because it’s a GMC, Yukon XL lives up to its looks with superior capability, comfort and towing capacity.
GMC technology innovations are engineered to let you stay conveniently connected and in control—yet another way in which the 2016 Yukon XL sets the new standard for large SUVs.
To help prepare you for the unexpected, Yukon XL offers a full suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies that rely on a sophisticated network of cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags12 from the front to third rows, plus GM-exclusive StabiliTrak® technology to help you maintain control.
The 2016 Yukon XL delivers the performance you demand to go where you want and trailer what you want with control and confidence, thanks to an EcoTec3 V-8 engine combining innovative new technologies with more than 50 years of GM small-block experience.
Standard on the 2016 Yukon XL, GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and services including:
• Two maintenance visits17
• 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty18
• 5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty18
• 5-year/60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation18
• 6-month trial of OnStar15
*Premium color available at additional cost
1. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2. EPA-estimated 16 city/23 hwy mpg.
3.Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
4. Map coverage not available in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and portions of Canada.
5. Not compatible with all devices.
6. Visit https://my.gmc.com/learn to see which phones are compatible with each vehicle.
7. Requires compatible iPhone running iOS 6. Software update may be required. See your dealer for more information.
8. SiriusXM Radio service only available in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. For more information and to view Customer Agreement, visit siriusxm.com.
9. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
10. Requires a compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations.
11. . The vehicles must be on or Retained Accessory Power must be active. Remove all objects from the charging pad. Place the mobile device face-up on the charging symbol on the charging pad. Move the device slowly until the battery charging symbol displays on the touch screen, indicating the device is charging. See your Infotainment System Owner’s Manual.
12. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
13. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
14. Applies to bucket seats only. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child’s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner’s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
15. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services vary with conditions.
16. Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include any emergency services or other OnStar services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, it is important to contact an OnStar Advisor. See onstar.com/mobile for full details.
17. Maintenance visits must occur within two years or 24,000 miles of vehicle delivery, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
18. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.