ENROLLING IN MY GMC REWARDS
Enroll in My GMC Rewards† and earn on most things you do with GMC, whether you are a current owner, lessee or non-GMC vehicle customer.
HOW IT WORKS
Signing up is free and no purchase is required. To set up your My GMC Rewards account, use the enrollment application and accept the program's terms and conditions. Enroll using your My Account credentials for a single login experience across GM programs. Your participating dealer can assist with the enrollment process, or our GM Rewards Member Support Center is available Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m. (EST).
Once enrolled, members can customize their program experience by completing their account profile, located under the Settings tab on the Rewards home page. They can also link other GM accounts to the new My GMC Rewards account for added benefits.
Enrolling in My GMC Rewards benefits members by earning you points for the purchase or lease of an eligible, new GMC vehicle†; Certified Pre-Owned vehicle; GM Certified Service and accessories/parts† at participating dealerships; most OnStar® and Connected Services Plans† and GM Financial†.
- Members must be 18 years or older and live in the U.S. to join the My GMC Rewards program.
- There may be more than one account within a household as each person at the same address can have their own account. However, you cannot merge an account with another family member.
- Each member account can have only one email associated with a My Rewards account.
- GM employees, retirees and supplier employees are eligible for this program.
- Some GM vehicles are not eligible to earn and redeem points on this program. See your participating dealer for exclusions. For 2021, the 2021/2020 Chevrolet Corvette and the 2022 GMC Hummer EVs are excluded for redemption.
- Your brand preference is the brand you enroll through, but you can change your preference at any time by going into your My Account Account Settings page and updating your program brand preference.
- What tier you’re in is based on vehicle spend, or GM non-vehicle spend, and Cardmember status and spend. Newly enrolled members as of January 10, 2022, will start at the tier based on their previous new vehicle purchase history with GM. My GMC Rewards Cardmembers† automatically advance to the Gold tier. For more information on tier status when enrolling, see benefits and tiers.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
If an email is already associated to an existing My Rewards account, that My Rewards account information will appear when logging into My Account. Existing My Rewards members who are part of the new My GMC Rewards Card program will have two My Rewards accounts and should contact the GM Rewards Member Support Team who can assist with consolidating the accounts.
Only one email can be associated to a My Rewards account. New My GMC Rewards Cardmembers who are existing My Rewards members will have two My Rewards accounts upon migrating to the new My GMC Rewards Card. The My Rewards accounts will not be automatically merged after being migrated to the My GMC Rewards Card. Please contact the GM Rewards Member Support Team for assistance with merging your accounts call 844.764.2665.
By completing a My Rewards profile, members can personalize their GM experience by linking their OnStar and GM Financial account, updating their brand and vehicle preferences and more.
OnStar accounts are automatically linked when enrolled in My Rewards, provided the member has the same My Account credentials for both their My Rewards account and their OnStar account. If there is a discrepancy in the VIN displayed, contact the GM Rewards Member Support Team for further direction.
Members should log into their online credentials to manage their My GMC Rewards account±. Once logged into My Account, go to your My GMC Rewards account settings within you My Account profile to connect the accounts. To link your My Rewards and GM Financial, the first and last name and ZIP Code on your My GMC Rewards account must match the information on your GM Financial account.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Looking for support for your current GMC or more information on a new GMC? We can help.