HELP IS JUST A CALL AWAY:
HELP IS JUST A CALL AWAY:CLICK TO CALL
Travel with added confidence knowing that if you have a flat tire, run out of gas, or find yourself stranded, help is available. Whether your GMC vehicle is under warranty† or not, Roadside Assistance† is just a phone call or button-push away. With specially trained Advisors available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, you can request service to help you get back on the road.
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- 24-hour, 7-days-a-week toll-free 800 phone assistance
- Towing to the nearest GMC dealer (from a legal roadway)
- Vehicle unlock service (costs for a new key and the labor to create key are not covered)
- Medium-duty trucks receive an available service that provides towing only
- Flat-tire change (using vehicle’s spare)
- Battery jump-start
- Emergency fuel delivery (up to $5.00 worth)
AVAILABLE GMC CONNECTED SERVICES AND ONSTAR® COVERAGE
Depending on your vehicle’s model year and if you have a select active OnStar or Connected Services plan†, you can request assistance from your vehicle mobile app, your vehicle’s infotainment system, or by pushing your blue OnStar button. Those without an active OnStar or Connected Services plan† must request services by calling 800-462-8782.
VEHICLE WARRANTY COVERAGE
Roadside Assistance† is also included for 5 years/100,000 miles (whichever comes first) on all 2007 or newer GMC passenger cars and light-duty trucks. For model years prior to 2007, your vehicle is provided Roadside Assistance† for the term that matches its bumper-to-bumper limited warranty. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual for the specific warranty on your vehicle.