ADJUSTING CALL VOLUME
Call volume is determined by both the volume setting on your phone and the audio system’s volume. To adjust:
1. On the phone: Use the controls on the phone itself to adjust the phone’s volume (you may need to enable this setting on your phone).
2. On the audio system: Use the volume knob, touchscreen slider or steering wheel controls to adjust the audio system’s volume.
Once you end a phone call, you may need to readjust the audio system’s volume.
STILL HAVING ISSUES?
• Be sure you have the latest software version updated on your phone.
• If you’ve updated your phone and are still experiencing Bluetooth calling issues, try deleting and reconnecting your phone to Bluetooth®.
For your security, please don’t include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
RELATED LINKS AND RESOURCES
There are several factors that may affect your Bluetooth call performance. A problem may be caused by your phone’s or vehicle infotainment system’s software. Be sure you have the latest software version for your phone. If you’ve updated your phone and are still experiencing Bluetooth calling concerns, try deleting your phone’s pairing and then pairing it again.
Your calls may break up or sound distorted for the following reasons:
• The cellular signal is weak in your location
• Other Bluetooth activity running in the background on your phone, such as searching the phone book or downloading a message
• Other Bluetooth devices in the vehicle are paired with your phone. If the problem continues when you have a strong signal or when you’re sure there’s no other Bluetooth activity interfering, you may need to try deleting your phone from the paired devices list on your vehicle touchscreen and then pairing it again
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.