TECHNOLOGY AT YOUR COMMAND
Our most premium Sierra 1500 Limited pickup truck provides the level of technology you require with cutting-edge trailering innovations, seamless smartphone integrations, driver-centric alerts and more that helps you feel in command of your day.
AVAILABLE UP TO 15 CAMERA VIEWS
Easily keep tabs on your truck and trailer with up to 15 different camera views†, available with HD Surround Vision, Rear Camera Mirror and Bed View Camera to optimize the view around the truck and compatible trailers. Learn more at GMC Life.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information. Some camera views requires available accessory camera and installation. Not compatible with all trailers. See your dealer for details.
AVAILABLE 15" DIAGONAL HEAD-UP DISPLAY
The technologically advanced 15" diagonal multicolor Head-Up Display shows key information that sits low on the windshield, allowing the driver to stay informed while seeing clearly ahead. The information shown includes:
- Low fuel warning
- Safety alerts†
- Off-road inclinometer
Available on SLT, AT4 and Denali.
AVAILABLE REAR CAMERA MIRROR†
The available Rear Camera Mirror uses a camera to provide you a wide and less obstructed view behind the vehicle while you’re driving. You can switch between the camera view and a traditional rearview mirror. Available on SLT, AT4 and Denali.
The Sierra 1500 Limited pickup truck is engineered to optimize your trailering experience offering the ProGrade® Trailering System†. This system of intelligent trailering technologies helps streamline the hitching and towing process with integrated tools that help you tow with commanding control.
To help improve your trailering experience, Sierra Limited’s available In-Vehicle Trailering App† offers custom trailer profiles, trailer statuses including available tire pressure and temperature monitoring†, and more. The app is integrated and accessible through Sierra Limited’s Infotainment System,† with features including:
- Create 5 custom trailer profiles based on trailer name, trailer type, trailer hitch type
- Phone companion app, myGMC Mobile App† adding convenience when outside the truck or trailer
- Trailer tire pressure monitoring system† that measures pressure and temperature (requires available Trailer Pressure Monitor Sensors)
- Trailer Light Sequence, which includes automatic lighting test sequence
- Maintenance reminders
- Step-by-step pre-departure checklists
- Track trailer mileage and fuel economy
Available myGMC Mobile App† Trailering Features include:
- Create and manage trailer profiles, even share with other Sierra Limited owners
- Trailer Light Test
- Remotely activate trailer lights to ensure in working order
- Pre-Departure Checklist
- Review a pre-departure checklist or create your own
- Trailer Load Calculator
- Find out the combined weight of your truck and trailer for a confident towing experience
- Trailering Health
- View and receive alerts on key components of your trailer like tire pressure monitoring† and trailer miles
- Trailering Glossary
- Quick reference to trailering related materials
- Sierra Denali is designed to integrate ASA Electronics' iN∙Command® Control Systems with Global Connect† that can be accessed through the available myGMC Mobile App†
- The system allows owners to monitor and control a range of smart systems, such as water tank levels, HVAC controls and even power slide-outs, in recreational trailers equipped with this technology†
- Learn more about iN∙Command® Control Systems with Global Connect
Read more at GMC Life.
STAY IN THE KNOW, WHILE ON THE GO
Simple and easy to use, the GMC Infotainment System† in the Sierra Limited offers an intuitive interface with fast response time and excellent voice recognition.
- Multicolor 7" or 8" diagonal touch-screen
- Available Wireless Phone Projection for Apple CarPlay®† and Android Auto™†
- Available Navigation†
- Available Built-in Wi-Fi® Hotspot†
- In-vehicle Trailering App†
- Downloadable in-vehicle apps†
- Connect two devices at once, with storage for up to 10
- Available customizable profiles, saved with each driver’s settings
Positioned between the vehicle’s gauges, this helpful feature presents important vehicle information including audio, trailer, phone, safety and driver assistance alerts (Rear Seat Reminder† shown) and Traction Select System display screen.
Available on SLT and AT4. Standard on Denali.
With SiriusXM with 360L† you get a variety of premium content including 200+ channels, with over 90 commercial-free music channels, plus On Demand shows, performances, talk, entertainment, original programming, artist-dedicated channels and much more.
WIRELESS APPLE CARPLAY® COMPATIBILITY
With Apple CarPlay compatibility† you have wired or available Wireless Phone Projection access to iPhone features such as hands-free phone calls and messaging, Apple Music, Apple Maps and more.
WIRELESS ANDROID AUTO™ COMPATIBILITY
Android Auto† gives your compatible smartphone on-the-go access to Android™ features such as Google Maps, YouTube Music, Google Assistant and more via wired or wireless phone projection.
AMAZON ALEXA BUILT-IN
Connect to the available Amazon Alexa Built-In† for instant, hands-free access to music, directions, calls, news, weather and more. Learn more on GMC Life.
MYGMC MOBILE APP
The available myGMC mobile app† is hand-held innovation to keep you moving forward — and it's just the start. We are always working to make your vehicle experience the best it can be.
- A personalized interface redesigned for you and your vehicle
- Access conveniently located remote commands† — now right from your home screen
- Get Vehicle Status at a glance — now right on your home screen
Keep your passengers connected and entertained with the available Wi-Fi Hotspot† that allows you to connect up to seven devices.
ADVANCED SAFETY AND DRIVER
Enhance your awareness of the road and surrounding vehicles with Sierra 1500 Limited’s intelligent safety and driver assistance technologies.
Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
AVAILABLE ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
Adaptive Cruise Control† can automatically maintain a driver-selected gap time from the detected vehicle you’re following while you steer. This feature reduces the need to frequently brake and accelerate when you’re driving. Available on SLE, SLT, AT4 and Denali.
AVAILABLE FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST
Front and Rear Park Assist* provides distance alerts to nearby detected objects to help you park and avoid objects at low speeds. Available on Sierra Limited Pro, SLE, Elevation, SLT and AT4. Standard on Denali.
* Feature will not function on certain models without dealer retrofit; see dealer for details.
ADVANCED SAFETY ALERTS
AVAILABLE SAFETY ALERT SEAT
Safety Alert Seat† uses left, right or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes so you can quickly take action. You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts. Available on SLT and AT4. Standard on Denali.
When driving conditions are dark, available IntelliBeam auto high beams can automatically turn the vehicle’s high-beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions. Available on SLE, SLT, AT4 and Denali.
Standard Teen Driver helps encourage safe driving habits for new drivers. It automatically activates certain available safety systems and allows parents to set limits on other features. There is even an in-vehicle report card that parents can access to help with coaching their teen driver. Get more details about teen driver safety.