Purposeful features offer exceptional flexibility so you can work smarter, not harder.
AVAILABLE SLIDING SIDE CARGO DOOR
The convenience of this sliding side door helps make it easy to access and unload cargo.
SWING-OUT PASSENGER-SIDE DOOR
- Standard on all GMC Savana models
- Opens wide to allow for easy access
- Doors open in a 60/40 split
- Access for side loading and unloading
SOLAR-RAY DEEP-TINTED GLASS
- Reduces glare from the sun
- Provides additional privacy, security and style
- Tinted windows with light-tinted glass on the windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass
- Sturdy and helpful, the available Assist Steps located at the base of the door help make it easier for passengers to enter and exit your van
- The available security screen helps provide a visual and physical theft deterrent
Inside the accommodating Savana Cargo Work Van, functionality and durability meet comfort and convenience, creating the right mix for every long haul.
HIGH-BACK RECLINING BUCKET SEATS WITH INBOARD ARMRESTS
Both driver and front passenger sit comfortably in high-back bucket seats that include head restraints, inboard armrests, and vinyl or cloth trim.
AVAILABLE LEATHER-WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
Along with the convenience of the available Tilt-Wheel and available cruise control, the leather-wrapped steering wheel provides added comfort to your drive.
BLACK RUBBERIZED-VINYL FLOOR COVERING AND CARGO TIE-DOWNS
Covering the entire length of the floor, vinyl floor covering provides traction and convenient cleanup, and six D-ring tie-downs help keep cargo secure. Shown with available third-party equipment†.
SPRAY-IN CARGO LINER
Protect the finish inside your Savana Cargo Van with the available high-strength spray-in cargo liner that provides a black, textured nonskid surface that helps minimize cargo shifting.
Savana Cargo Van’s powerful engine options help you stay productive on the job.
- Standard 4.3L V6 Engine (276 HP, 298 lb.-ft. of torque)
- Available 6.6L V8 Engine (401 HP, 464 lb.-ft. of torque)
- Extreme Limited Availability for the 6.6L V8 Engine
- Both engines are backed by a 5-year/60,000-mile transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty†
ENGINES THAT DELIVER THE POWER AND DEPENDABILITY YOU NEED
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
The 2023 Savana Cargo Commercial Vans were created to handle your everyday workload. It offers exceptional capability delivered with a confident feeling of durability.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
Reduces excess shifting when towing† or hauling a heavy load with this driver-selectable feature.
STABILITRAK® STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM
Helps improve stability by detecting and reducing traction loss.
HILL START ASSIST
Sensors automatically detect when the GMC Savana Cargo Van is on a 5 percent grade or more. Under certain conditions, the system holds the brakes momentarily and helps prevent rollback until the accelerator is pressed.
EATON® AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
When the available Eaton locker senses a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels of approximately 100 rpm, it locks both in order to turn in unison for added traction.
2023 Savana Cargo Vans have the features to help make your on-the-go office comfortable and efficient.
Get real-time vehicle information that can help you improve route planning, identify select service needs before they become an issue, get driver behavior data and more. Plus, OnStar Vehicle OnStar®†-embedded hardware, so it’s available in most 2015 and newer GM vehicles and is waiting to be activated. It’s the simple way to gain real-time insights to help your business maximize operational efficiency and optimize productivity. Learn more about OnStar Vehicle Insights.uses
With Remote Keyless Entry and an OnStar subscription, you can choose to receive an alert through text, email or phone if a theft attempt triggers the Savana Cargo Van’s alarm system†.
The myGMC Mobile App† is a hand-held innovation to help keep you moving forward. We are always working to make your vehicle experience the best it can be.
- A personalized interface completely designed for you and your vehicle
- Access conveniently located Remote Commands† from your home screen
- Get Vehicle Status at a glance on your home screen
A comprehensive collection of available safety technologies helps you drive confidently and gives you added peace of mind behind the wheel.
Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Passenger Van shown.
REAR VISION CAMERA†
Shows you an image of the area directly behind your vehicle when you’re in Reverse at low speeds. This may help you park and avoid nearby objects.
FRONT AND SIDE-IMPACT AIRBAGS†
- Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger
- Standard head-curtain airbags for outboard seating positions