Purposeful features offer exceptional flexibility so you can work smarter, not harder.
AVAILABLE SLIDING SIDE CARGO DOOR
The convenience of this sliding side door makes it easy to access and unload cargo.
SWING-OUT PASSENGER-SIDE DOOR
- Standard on all Savana models
- Opens wide to allow for easy access
- Doors open in a 60/40 split
- Access for side loading and unloading
SOLAR-RAY DEEP-TINTED GLASS
- Reduces glare from the sun
- Provides additional privacy, security and style
- All windows are tinted except with light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass
- Sturdy and helpful, the available Assist Steps located at the base of the door make it easier for passengers to enter and exit your van
- Available security screen helps provide a visual and physical theft deterrent
For more info visit www.accessories.gmc.com
Inside the accommodating Savana Cargo Van, functionality and durability meet comfort and convenience, creating the right mix for every long haul.
HIGH-BACK RECLINING BUCKET SEATS WITH INBOARD ARMRESTS
Both driver and front passenger sit comfortably in high-back bucket seats that include head restraints, inboard armrests, and vinyl or cloth trim.
AVAILABLE LEATHER-WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
Along with the convenience of the available Tilt-Wheel and available cruise control, the leather-wrapped steering wheel provides added comfort to your drive.
BLACK RUBBERIZED-VINYL FLOOR COVERING AND CARGO TIE-DOWNS
Covering the entire length of the floor, vinyl floor covering provides traction and convenient cleanup, and six D-ring tie-downs help keep cargo secure. Shown with third-party equipment†.
SPRAY-IN CARGO LINER
Protect the finish inside your Savana Cargo Van with the available high-strength spray-in cargo liner that provides a black, textured nonskid surface that helps minimize cargo shifting.
Savana Cargo Van’s powerful engine options help you stay productive on the job and are backed by a 5-year/60,000-mile transferable powertrain limited warranty.†
- Standard 4.3L V6 Engine (276 hp, 298 lb.-ft. of torque)
- Available 6.6L V8 Engine (401 hp, 464 lb.-ft. of torque)
- Available Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel engine (181 hp, 369 lb.-ft. of torque)
ENGINES THAT DELIVER THE POWER AND DEPENDABILITY YOU NEED
Savana Passenger Van Shown.
MAX TOWING (LBS)
Savana models equipped with the 2.8L Duramax® Turbo-Diesel engine offer power and efficiency you can count on. Its 2.8L Duramax is also equipped with a Centrifugal Pendulum Vibration Absorber (CPVA) in the torque converter that’s designed to control vibration and noise.
Made with durability in mind, Savana Cargo was created to handle your everyday workload. It offers exceptional capability delivered with a confident feeling of durability.
Reduce excess shifting when towing† or hauling a heavy load with this driver-selectable feature.
STABILITRAK® STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM
The StabiliTrak electronic stability control system helps improve stability by detecting and reducing traction loss.
HILL START ASSIST
With Hill Start Assist, sensors automatically detect when Savana Cargo Van is on a 5 percent grade or more. Under certain conditions, the system holds the brakes momentarily and helps prevent rollback until the accelerator is pressed.
EATON® AUTOMATIC LOCKING REAR DIFFERENTIAL
When the available Eaton locker senses a difference in wheel speed between the left and right rear wheels of approximately 100 rpm, it locks both in order to turn in unison for added traction.
Savana Cargo Vans have the features to help make your on-the-go office comfortable and efficient.
With available Wi-Fi Hotspot†, you have a fast, reliable connection for up to seven devices, up to 50 feet away† from the Savana Cargo Van.
See more, know more and do more with OnStar Vehicle Insights†. Get real-time vehicle information that can help you improve route planning, identify select service needs before they become an issue, get driver behavior data and more. Plus, OnStar Vehicle Insights uses OnStar®†-embedded hardware, so it’s available in most 2015 and newer GM vehicles and is waiting to be activated. It’s the simple way to gain real-time insights to help your business maximize operational efficiency and optimize productivity. Learn more about OnStar Vehicle Insights.
With Remote Keyless Entry and an OnStar subscription, you can choose to receive an alert through text, email or phone if a theft attempt triggers Savana’s alarm system†.
The available MyGMC mobile app† is hand-held innovation to keep you moving forward — and it's just the start. We are always working to make your vehicle experience the best it can be.
- A Personalized Interface Completely Redesigned for You and Your Vehicle
- Access Conveniently Located Remote Commands† — Right From Your Home Screen
- Get Vehicle Status At A Glance — Now Right On Your Home Screen
A comprehensive collection of available safety technologies helps you drive confidently and gives you peace of mind behind the wheel.
Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Passenger Van Shown.
REAR VISION CAMERA
Shows you an image of the area directly behind your vehicle when you’re in Reverse at low speeds. This may help you park and avoid nearby objects.
STANDARD FRONT AND SIDE-IMPACT AIRBAGS†
- Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger
- Head-curtain airbags for outboard seating positions (standard first-row seating and available second-row seating configuration)