WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
We’d like to extend a helping hand to those impacted by Hurricane Ian. Whether you’re trying to keep in touch with your loved ones or need to replace a lost vehicle, we’re ready to help. Read more about how GMC and OnStar® can assist during adverse weather situations.
ONSTAR CRISIS ASSIST SERVICES
FOR NATURAL DISASTER SITUATIONS
GMC is offering OnStar Crisis Assist services to current, eligible owners in the path of Hurricane Ian for a limited time.† By pushing the blue OnStar button, our specially trained Advisors can provide access to emergency services, special routing assistance, and data for the available in-vehicle Wi-Fi® Hotspot for 30 days to stay connected on the go.
Our Advisors are ready to help 24/7 during this great time of need with:
• Coordinating emergency rescue and evacuation services
• Routing away from danger
• Connecting callers with loved ones, family and friends
• Directing to available resources like food, water, fuel, shelter and hotel rooms
• Handling “Good Samaritan” calls to help others impacted
• Adding data for the available in-vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot† (data plans provided by AT&T)
DISASTER RELIEF ASSISTANCE
Eligible Florida residents receive
New Vehicle Replacement Assistance of
towards most new 2022 or 2023 Buick or GMC Vehicles.†
JOIN THE RELIEF EFFORTS
If you’re looking for a way to help with the relief efforts, the American Red Cross† is always looking for volunteers and donations. See how you can make a difference today.