DRIVEN BY ELECTRICITY
The supertruck revolution rolls on.
This time on two electrifying wheels.
The all-electric, all-revolutionary GMC HUMMER EV Pickup was the inspiration for the equally super AWD Electric Bike powered by RECON, delivery starting January 2023.
RECON Power Bikes, is bringing the “go anywhere, do anything” philosophy of the supertrucks to two wheels.
The AWD E-bikes are engineered for efficient domination of the most formidable of environments. Selectable drive modes with torque-vectoring technology help optimize energy and traction. To help maximize range and help minimize energy consumption, simply switch to Cruise Mode. To navigate loose terrain, slick surfaces or snow, there’s Traction Mode. And for ultimate off-road, All-Wheel-Drive dominance on harsh, steep terrain, Adrenaline Mode lives up to its name.
Learn more about the Electric Bike powered by RECON and reserve your very own super E-bike here.
RECON E-BIKE BY THE NUMBERS
- All-Wheel Drive
- Twin 750-watt hub motors—top speed: 28+ mph†
- 48-volt 17.5 Ah LG battery (upgradable to 21 Ah)
- Up to 50 miles of range on a full charge (in Rear-Wheel Drive)†
- Three ride modes: Cruise, Traction and Adrenaline
- Four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for superior stopping power
- Shimano 8-speed drivetrain, color LCD control display and adjustable front suspension
- 4.0" hybrid tires with puncture protection
- Five levels of pedal assist and removable thumb throttle
Overlanding is about to be elevated
3D driving simulation pushes immersion to new heights.
The Miami HUMMER House welcomed a new limited-edition supertruck and other supertruck performers.