THE SUPERTRUCKS ARE ADVENTUROUS
Charging them shouldn’t be
The GMC HUMMER EV Pickup and SUV† offer technologies to take the guesswork out of when and where to charge. The available energy-awareness apps in the supertrucks and on your smartphone will help you maximize range†, plan a route based on that range and easily schedule charging, as well as offering other anxiety-reducing conveniences.
AVAILABLE myGMC MOBILE APP† puts EV control (including Energy Assist management†) in your hand with features that make your smartphone a genius by providing:
- Current range and charge level
- A customizable charging schedule so the supertruck is ready when you need it
- Routing that takes GMC HUMMER EV’s range and charging station stops into account
AVAILABLE IN-VEHICLE ENERGY APP is accessible from the infotainment screen to provide real-time energy usage as well as:
- Display charging status
- Choose when to charge—now or charge later
- Create charging schedules
- View helpful energy usage information
- Select settings to set home-charging location, set notifications and more
AVAILABLE GOOGLE MAPS† offers helpful tools for all your EV trips:
- Route planning including charging stations
- Estimated battery charge remaining at the end of your route
- The number of chargers, charger type and most important, available chargers
Get ready to explore the world in your supertruck free from anxiety while enjoying everything electric driving offers.
HUMMER EV: LEARN THE BASICS
Learn more about owning and charging an all-electric vehicle.
TAKE CHARGE WITH THE SUPERTRUCKS
Seven Questions with GM’s EV Charging and Infrastructure Manager
SUPERTRUCKS ON A SMARTPHONE
Power in Your Hand