I PURCHASED A NEW GMC — NOW WHAT?
Purchasing a new vehicle is a huge deal — so why not make the most of your investment?
Investing in a new GMC Pickup Truck or SUV means more than just buying a new vehicle. You’ll also be given access to a host of tools and resources to help you take full advantage of your new vehicle throughout your ownership experience. To name just a few:
MYGMC MOBILE APP
For starters, downloading the available myGMC Mobile App† enables you to get the most out of your vehicle, offering an intuitive and personalized way to connect with your GMC, all from the palm of your hand.
The available myGMC Mobile App comes with a host of convenient features that seamlessly integrate into your everyday life. And now, new 2024 GMC vehicles will come with three years of the Remote Access Plan†, which offers simple remote control of your properly equipped vehicle and unlocks a variety of features including:
- Remote Commands†, which allows you remotely lock/unlock your doors, flash the lights, honk the horn and start/stop your vehicle from almost anywhere.
- Vehicle Locate† lets you see your vehicle’s location and provides walking directions to its position within the mobile app. You can also send points of interest directly to your vehicle’s built-in navigation system.
- Vehicle Health allows you to keep tabs on your vehicle’s health, giving you access to your vehicle’s fuel range, tire pressure, oil life, odometer and more. You can also view diagnostic† information on key operating systems which let you know if service is needed.
MY GMC REWARDS
Purchasing a new GMC comes with its perks, even after you’ve pulled off the dealership lot. My GMC Rewards† is designed to show appreciation for our customers, helping make sure your journey with your new GMC gets better over time.
My GMC Rewards members can uncover benefits and exclusive offers throughout the ownership experience. Members can earn points on most typical GMC vehicle experiences — including eligible, new vehicle purchases, most OnStar® Plans†, GMC Certified Service† visits and eligible purchases from GMC Accessories†.
Points can then be earned and later redeemed on future GMC Certified Service† visits, most OnStar Plans†, or redeem points by shopping online for parts† or accessories† from participating dealers. You can even save points and put them toward the purchase or lease of an eligible, new GMC vehicle†. And with the My GMC Rewards™ Mastercard™†, you can earn 4 points† for every $1 spent on everyday purchases and 7 points† from purchases with GM.
Enrolling in My GMC Rewards is fast and easy, click here to start earning points now.
Adding an OnStar† Plan to your new GMC will help give you added peace of mind and confidence knowing that you and your family are backed by a team of certified OnStar Advisors available to you 24/7, 365 days a year. Here are just a few OnStar available features:
- Crisis Assist† provides real-time assistance from an OnStar Advisor in the event of severe weather, flooding, fire or any other crisis situation.
- Roadside Assistance† gives you added peace of mind knowing that help is as close as your mobile app or infotainment system. With the push of a button, help is on the way to you should you need it.
- Automatic Crash Response† uses built-in sensors that can tell if your vehicle has been in an accident and will automatically alert an OnStar Emergency-Certified Advisor†.
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance† provides support if your vehicle is ever stolen. OnStar Advisors can pinpoint a vehicle’s location, prevent it from restarting and work with police to recover it.
To learn more about OnStar plans available for your vehicle, visit onstar.com.
Purchasing a new GMC now comes with even more perks, because new 2024 Denali or Denali Ultimate vehicles, HUMMER EV SUVs and HUMMER EV Pickups will come equipped with three years of the OnStar Premium Plan, which includes:
- OnStar Safety & Security† with the OnStar Guardian app† included
- Connected Vehicle Plan†, which unlocks built-in vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot† data, in-vehicle app access and the Remote Access Plan†.
For more information on GMC Connected Services plans, visit the connectivity page
ARE YOU TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF YOUR NEW GMC?
GMC is committed to providing tools and resources so you can make the most out of your new vehicle. To learn more about available tools and resources or if you have questions about your specific vehicle, visit GMC Support.