FRONT SEAT INFOTAINMENT – QUICK START
The available Front Seat Infotainment† system allows you to stream video entertainment while the vehicle is in PARK and either turned on or in Accessory Mode. You’ll need to have a compatible streaming service provider account.†
How to stream entertainment:
- Park the vehicle. Tap the myGMC STUDIO app icon on your vehicle’s infotainment screen.
- Select the desired streaming service provider. If the vehicle isn’t in PARK, options will be grayed out.
- Read and agree to the provider’s Terms and Conditions. Note: Vehicle Location must be enabled (see Settings menu).
- Log in to your streaming service account.
- Swipe up and down to browse the available content to watch.
- Audio is played through the vehicle’s speakers and adjusted with the volume knob. You can’t use headphones.
Note: This feature requires a GMC Connected Services plan† that includes unlimited data.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.