SUPER CRUISE - QUICK START
Super Cruise™† is a driver assistance technology that allows hands-free driving on compatible roads. You must have an active, eligible Connected Services plan,† included for three years with your vehicle purchase, to use it.
To engage/disengage Super Cruise:
- Press the ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL button (arrowed speedometer) on the steering wheel to turn on the system.
- When you’re on a compatible road and all conditions necessary for the feature to function are met, the Super Cruise symbol on the Driver Information Center (DIC) will illuminate white.
- When it is safe to do so, press the SUPER CRUISE button on the steering wheel.
- When both the steering wheel icon on the Driver Display and the steering wheel light bar illuminate green, you may remove your hands from the steering wheel. Super Cruise is now active.
- If an Adaptive Cruise Control† speed was not previously set, Super Cruise will set your current speed as the cruise speed.
- When Super Cruise is turned on, it will activate the Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking,† Forward Collision Alert† and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert† features, even if you had previously turned them off. When you turn Super Cruise off, these features will revert to the settings you had previously indicated for them.
- If enabled in the Settings menu, Super Cruise can steer to perform a single lane change under certain conditions, either requested by the driver (Lane Change On Demand) or initiated by the Super Cruise system (Automatic Lane Change). See your Owner’s Manual or gmc.com/support for instructions and limitations.
- To disengage Super Cruise, press the SUPER CRUISE button again. Or, you can press the brake pedal and firmly take control of the wheel.
For your security, please don’t include personal info such as phone number, address or credit card details.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
NEED MORE HELP?
Communicate with one of our specialists.