Key benefits include:
- Available for new, used, and leased vehicles
- Vehicle maintenance and repair performed by GMC Certified Service experts who know your vehicle best
- Can be transferred† or canceled† at any time
- No deductible
- Offered in terms ranging from 24 to 180 months
TWO PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM
- Oil changes
- Tire rotations
Pre-Paid Maintenance Plus
All parts/services covered by the Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement plus the parts and services listed below.
- Air filters
- Cabin air filters
- Transmission and transfer case fluid changes
- Spark plugs
We offer Pre-Paid Maintenance and Pre-Paid Maintenance Plus in conjunction with your GMC’s Oil Life Monitoring System. We realize different driving styles may require more frequent maintenance. Therefore, various terms and mileage options are available.
While we encourage you to return to the dealer where you originally purchased your vehicle, covered maintenance services can be performed by Certified Service expert technicians at any GM dealership. You can track all completed and remaining service visits in the Vehicle Maintenance Services Checklist section of your Pre-Paid Maintenance or Pre-Paid Maintenance Plus Agreement.
Both plans exclude†
- Maintenance services not performed by a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac dealer
- Any improvements or upgrades of any kind made to the vehicle
- Maintenance services in excess of those provided by the Pre-Paid Maintenance Agreement
- Any item not listed under the Maintenance Agreement
YOU MAY ALSO CONSIDER
GMC Platinum Protection Plan Overview
BUY ONLINE NOW†
Unexpected repairs can be costly. That’s why we created the GMC Platinum Protection Plan Vehicle Service Contract, offered by AMT Warranty with a $0 deductible. It’s an easy way for you to purchase additional coverage on top of your manufacturer’s warranty.