ADVANCED LEASE PROTECTION
Key benefits include:
- Available for new leased vehicles at lease inception
- No deductible required
- Can be transferred† or canceled† at any time
- Offered in terms of 24, 27, 36, 39, 42, or 48 months
GIVE YOUR LEASE THE PROTECTION IT DESERVES
Protect yourself from breakdown and parts replacement costs even after your manufacturer’s warranty expires. Ask your GMC dealer about Advanced Lease Protection.
Looking at the numbers, repair costs can add up.†
- Breakdown coverage†
- Brake pad coverage†
- Battery coverage†
- Headlamp bulb coverage†
- Belts and hoses†
- Windshield wiper blade coverage†
- Electrical coverage†
- Wheel alignment coverage†
- Diagnostics coverage†
- Fluid coverage†
- Related damage coverage†
What’s NOT covered/exclusions†
- For maintenance services and parts described in your vehicle Owner’s Manual as supplied by the manufacturer and other normal maintenance services and parts.
- For any damage and/or breakdown resulting from collision, road hazard, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, freezing, rust or corrosion, windstorm, hail, water or flood, acts of God, salt, environmental damage, chemicals, contamination of fluids, fuels, coolants, or lubricants.
- For any breakdown caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, lack of normal maintenance required by the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule for your vehicle, or improper servicing or repairs subsequent to purchase.
Rental car coverage
Need to rent a vehicle while yours is being repaired for a covered breakdown? The service contract will pay for or reimburse you for a rental vehicle or for any public transportation expenses while your vehicle is being repaired, up to $40 per day (max. $280/visit).
Towing & road service
In the event that your vehicle is disabled, the service contract will cover your towing or road service charges up to $150 per occurrence.
If a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles away from your home and a repair facility needs to keep it overnight, the service contract will reimburse you up to $200 a day (max. 4 days) for hotel and restaurant expenses.
Key/key fob replacement†
If your key/key fob is lost, stolen, or damaged, the service contract will cover the replacement cost of a new key/key fob, up to $400 for standard models† or $800 for luxury models,† for any continuous 12-month period. If you accidentally lock yourself out of your vehicle, the service contract will reimburse you up to $35 for locksmith services.