CERTIFIED SERVICE: PERSONAL TRAINERS FOR YOUR GMC’S HEALTH REGIMEN
A solid support system gives your New Year’s resolution real staying power. Choose the GMC Certified Service experts to give your GMC that same support.
Many use the start of the new year as a reason to make a positive change in their lives. It’s no surprise that many use the opportunity to set a goal to lead a healthier lifestyle. But it could also be a good time to set a goal to take care of something else you rely on every single day to get you to the important places in your life: your GMC. Thankfully, the Certified Service experts at your GMC dealer are like personal trainers for your truck or SUV, with GM-specific expertise and state-of-the-art diagnostic technology to help you stay on track.
GET A WORKOUT PLAN
A goal that is set without any reasoning or planning behind it can set you up for failure before you even start your quest for improvement. Luckily, no one knows the needs of your GMC, and the right time to take care of maintenance services, like the experts at Certified Service—and the connected technology of GMC Certified Service is designed to deliver all the information you need to easily keep track of your vehicle’s service needs. With GMC Certified Service, you can:
- Enroll to participate in an active OnStar® service plan and receive monthly OnStar® diagnostic reports† assessing your airbag system, engine and transmission system, oil life, tire pressure, and so much more to stay aware of your vehicle’s current health status
- Download the myGMC app† to receive updates about your vehicle’s health, quickly schedule service at participating dealerships, access your Owner’s Manual, and more
- Take advantage of simple online service scheduling through divisional websites, dealer websites, the myGMC app†, and the in-vehicle app at participating dealerships
GET CHECKED OUT
A great personal trainer will know when you’ve pushed yourself too hard, and possibly caused some damage to your muscles, so that you can get treatment and reset yourself instead of pushing through and causing more problems. Your Certified Service experts can do the same, making sure that you know when your truck or SUV needs to come in and get put back on the right track, sometimes even before you realize it. And just like a physical therapist, they have an arsenal of tools at their disposal to make sure that happens:
- With an active OnStar® service plan, available vehicle health alerts† via text, email, or the myGMC app† can notify you of any potential vehicle issues in real time
- OnStar Advisors are available to contact directly from your vehicle to run a live On-Demand Diagnostics† check
- Vehicle Data Connection allows your GMC to communicate directly with the Service Advisors at your dealership—so your service team is aware of any issues (and potential solutions) before you even arrive for your appointment
- Your GMC will be given a Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection every time it comes to the Certified Service experts, to make sure everything else is looking up to snuff, so you can be assured it’s ready to take on your commute
Authentic Expertise — only from GMC Certified Service.
Your GMC’s brake system is engineered to deliver important control, especially when slowing or bringing your vehicle to a stop. But if your brakes are not serviced regularly, they may not be able to live up to your GMC’s Professional Grade standard.
Winter often means colder temperatures and inclement weather, meaning it’s more important than ever to take a good, hard look at your tire pressures and your vehicle’s tires themselves – ensuring your tires are in good condition and aired up properly is imperative to ensuring you can reach your destinations safely and securely.
Are you ready for a new GMC but not sure if you’re prepared? Learn the steps you need to take before buying a new vehicle with our car-buying checklist.